Chapter 76

Sanyukta was sleeping peacefully on the bed when her slumber broke. She forwarded her hand and was searching for Randhir but doesn't found anyone on the bed thus she opened her eyes and saw the bed was empty.

"Aare Randhir kaha geya!" She murmured under her breath and sat up on the bed covered herself with the blanket.

"Aare itni subha subha kaha chala geya?" She said checking the time.

Just then the door of the washroom clicked open and Randhir came out wearing nothing but a towel only. Water droplets were visible on his chest when he was busy to wiped his hairs with another towel. Sanyukta just froze to saw him like that. Her eyes fall on his bare abdomen from where the water droplets hide in his towel making her breathless totally.

"It's okay Sanyukta, just take breath and don't get excited. Otherwise usse phirse mauka mill jayega yeh bolne ke liye that I loose control over him." She said in mind remembered his post love making words last night. Just then Randhir's eyes fall on her and he stopped for a moment then came closer to her.

"Itni jaldi uth gayi?" He asked thus she smiled a little.

"Tum vi toh uth gaye jaldi." She replied.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked caressing her cheek.

"Umm fine just a little bit sore." She said shyly.

"Keya dard ho raha hain keya?" Randhir asked worriedly.

"No am okay." She said not looking at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked when she nodded positively.

"Yeah am fine, don't worry." She assured him.

"Okay then." He said and went towards the cupboard to take his clothes.

"Tum itni jaldi uth gaye!" She said confusingly.

"Aare am leaving after breakfast na, that's why." He replied when Sanyukta became stunned to listening this.

"Keya but itni jaldi?" She asked shockingly.

"Sanyukta 2 baje meeting hain toh phir 9 baje tak nikalna padega." He replied when her face fall.

"Toh keya faida huya private jet mein jane ka, isse toh achchha Air India se hi jate!" She said being hurt.

"Hmm it seems koi mujhe aabhi se miss karna start kar diya hain!" He said teasingly when her eyes popped out.

"Huhhh, in your dreams!" She said and went towards the washroom to hide her disappointment when Randhir smiled widely.

"Huhhh, kaal bol raha tha ke private jet hain, jab marzi jayunga aur aab dekho subha subha hi jaa raha hain! Socha tha saath mein lunch karenge but..." And her eyes brimmed with fresh tears. She splashed some water on her face and looked at her image.

"Huhhh I don't care, achchha hain ke jaldi jaa raha hain! Aaj main lunch mein aapni mann pasand spicy khana khayungi." She said angrily when turned on the shower.

"Aapne saare favourite shows vi dekhungi. Inn 4 months mein kuch nehi dekhne diya mujhe, idiot kahika!" She keep cursing him while taking the shower. After shower Sanyukta was looking for her clothes but remembered that she forgot them to bring. She sighed in disappointment but thought that Randhir must be left for breakfast so she decided to come out in the towel.

Sanyukta came out wearing a towel only and next moment she felt embarrassed saw Randhir still at the room. Randhir was fidgeting with his tie when he saw Sanyukta through the mirror and he smirked mischievously.

"Are you trying to make my morning interesting!" He smirked when turned around thus Sanyukta widened her eyes.

"Wo I forgot to take my clothes." She stammered a little.