Chapter 13

Randhir entered their room slowly and tiptoe came near Sanyukta and saw her sleeping. He sat beside her and kept his palm on her forehead.

"Fever toh nahi hai." He said checking her temperature.

Just then Sanyukta opened her eyes and looked at him coldly. She was looking like a venomous serpent who split venom through her eyes. Randhir was shivering under her murderous gaze.

"Wa-what, aise ghur kyun rahi ho? Mom ne bheja mujhe tumhari temperature check karne ke liye!" He gulped hard when she passed daggers through her gaze.

"Kya, ghoor kyun rahi ho? Ye aankhein kisi aur ko dikhana samjhi!" He avoided her gaze and was about to get up when she said.

"You have to pay for this Randhir. This time I won't let you go easily!" She hissed in anger.

"And what are you supposed to do wifey?" He smirked at her.

"I'll prove myself innocent at any cost." She gritted her teeth.

"Okay as you wish. You are free to follow your heart love." He winked at her.

"Main tumhe nahi chhodungi Randhir!" She almost shouted and was about to get up but fell on bed only due to weakness.

"Aahhhhh..." She moaned, holding her head.

"Aare what happened to my baby wife! Saad ghum raha hai, kaho toh thoda glucose le aau?" He mocked her.

"Ya phir shots le aau, you will feel better baby!" He grinned devilishly.

"How can you be so cheap and disgusting Randhir! Do you really belong to this family or did your parents adopt you from any orphanage?" Sanyukta spat out venom and Randhir's smirks vanished.

"Sanyukta!" Randhir screamed in anger.

"Kyun ki tumhari ye sab ghatiya harkat dekhne ke baad I am sure tum iss family toh kya kisi bhi family ke layak nahi ho!" Sanyukta said bitterly.

"How dare you!" Randhir clutched her jaw tightly.

"Tumhari ye sab bolne ki himmat kaise huyi?" He gritted his teeth when she jerked his hand off.

"Jo rishto ka izzat nahi karta wo unka matlab kya samjhega! You don't deserve any family Randhir. You don't deserve any kind of relationship. You deserve only loneliness and I'll make you alone." She gritted her teeth when Randhir was fuming in anger.

"Shut up, just shut up! Tumhari himmat kaise huyi ye sab bolne ki! You will regret for this Sanyukta. I'll make you regret for your each and every word!" He said this clutching her jaw again and left the room instantly.

***************

Randhir was continuously punching his punching bag hard.

"How dare she utter such nonsense! Mera hi galti thi jo use dekhne chala gaya! Socha saad phut gaya hai, fever bhi hai toh thoda softly behave karu, but wo toh hamdardi ke layak hi nahi hai. Dil karta hai ki uski dusri tung bhi tod du!" He let out his frustration and punched the bag harder. Just then Parth entered the gym.

"Kya bro, kiska gussa nikal raha hai is bechare bag par?" He asked playfully.

"Parth just leave, I am not in the mood to joke." Randhir said, punching the bag continuously.

"Kya baat hai, itna bharka hua kyun hai! Biwi se pit ke aaya hai kya?" He mocked him.

"Parth just shut up, told you I am not in a mood of joking." Randhir screamed thus Parth got shocked.

"Chill yaar, I am just joking!" Parth said surprisingly.

"Parth tu please ja yaha se!" He said irritatingly.