Chapter 49

Randhir came back to the Mansion after mid night. He came out from the car and carried his tired frame towards the house. He entered at the hall and saw all most everyone present there. Sanyukta also came down hearing the sound of his car. Randhir look at everyone's face once then his eyes fixed on Sanyukta. Randhir scanned her top to bottom once and understand that she was waiting for him so long. He lowered his lashes.

"I am sorry." He said slowly.

"Do you think it's a joke Randhir, Sanyukta is waiting for you since so long and you are coming this late! Where are you the whole day?" Ragini bursted out of him.

"Di am sorry, wo ek emergency thi." He stammered.

"Aaisi keya emergency thi jo tum pure din gayeb rahe aur aabhi aah rahe ho aadhi raat ke baad? Tumne ek call karke hume batana vi jaruri nehi samjha!" Renuka said when gave him a murderous glare.

"Sorry mom but I don't did it intentionally, I have a reason." Randhir said when admiring the floor.

"Calls par call kiye but everytime it's went unanswered. Do you know kitna tension ho rahi thi hum sabko?" Ragini said angrily.

"Sorry di wo battery low tha toh phone switch off ho geya tha." He mumbled slowly.

"But Randhir where are you the entire day? You promised Sanyukta for an outing. She was waiting for you the whole day and you....you are coming this late, I don't have any word to say you!" Anjali let out her frustration.

"Aunty, di please spare him, he looked really tired. Aap logo ko jo kuch vi puchna hain baad mein puchhiye ga please aabhi Ron ko rest karne dijiye." Arpita came between to save him.

"Baad mein kyu, usse aabhi explanation dena hoga aapne iss immature behavior ka." Ragini said angrily.

"Enough! This is my house not any fish market where you people doing such drama." Everyone look up hearing the voice and saw Harsh came out from his room.

"Ji dad wo..." Ragini is about to say something but stopped by Harsh.

"Everyone go back to your room." Harsh said that when everyone still stood there.

"I said everyone go back to your room right now." Harsh said hoarsely when everyone left from there. Renuka is about to go also but she stopped next and looked at Randhir.

"Don't you think that I'll leave you that easily Randhir. I want an explanation." Renuka said coldly when Randhir nodded positively.

"Yes mom." Randhir replied slowly and she left from there next when Randhir looked at Sanyukta. He can saw a lava bolting in her eyes.

"Aab tum vi daat lo." Randhir said slowly but for his surprise Sanyukta left the place next without saying a word when Randhir followed her.

Sanyukta came back to their room and sat quietly when Randhir also came there.

"Sanyukta?" He called her when she keep quite.

"Don't you want to ask anything?" He asked when she started removing her ornaments.

"Sanyukta puchogi nehi main kyu nehi aaya, kaha tha pura din?" He said when Sanyukta looked at him with red eyes.

"And what explanation you will give me Randhir for your deed?" Sanyukta asked in an icy cold voice.

"As usual jhoot hi bologe ke office ki kaam se kahi bahar geye thay, yeah phir kisi old friend ne tumhe rok liya tha. But you know what Randhir mujhe tumhari unn jhoote excuses ki koi jarurat nehi hain." She said furiously when he keep quite.

"You broke my trust again but you know what Randhir fault is mine cause I trusted you knowing that you don't worth it. Actually I think I deserve this, I deserve this betrayal cause whenever I trusted you each and everytime you broke my trust." Sanyukta said that with moist eyes when Randhir impulsively hugged her.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें