Chapter 158

Randhir came back to their room and saw Sanyukta was busy with their baby. Sanyukta was struggling with the baby frock when Rene was swinging her legs on the air. Randhir smiled to saw the scenario and came to them.

"Lagta hain mamma se baby ko samvala nehi jaa raha hain!" Randhir said teasingly when Sanyukta rolled her eyes.

"Aagar papa se samvala jata hain toh wo hi ready kar de aapne beti ko!" Sanyukta said mockingly.

"Aah haan, aab meri beti! Okay koi nehi challenge accepted. Aab princess ko papa ready karegi, hain na!" Randhir said looking at Rene who giggled and put out some odd noise.

"My baccha." Randhir said affectionately kissing on baby's forehead and made her wear the white princess frock when Sanyukta was adoring the duo.

"See done. Aur baby ne jaldi jaldi pahen vi liya without making a fuss. Hain na!" Randhir said proudly kissing the baby's check who smiled brightly.

"Huhhh, papa ki pari! Aabhi kitna nakhra dikha rahi thi aur papa ke pass jate hi shant ho gayi!" Sanyukta made a face when Randhir smiled.

"Don't worry, we will arrange mamma's boy too. So stop being jealous, okay." Randhir hushed near Sanyukta's ear thus she blushed hard and hide her face on his shoulder.

"You will be a great dad Randhir." Sanyukta said softly when Randhir smiled brightly.

"But you are already a great mom Sanyukta." Randhir said lovingly when Sanyukta just blinked her eyes.

"Really!" She asked out of blue.

"Really." Randhir said touching their head. They were lost in their moment when suddenly Rene made some noises thus they came back to their senses.

"Wo beautician is here, so I have to go for getting ready." Sanyukta said quickly.

"And what about me, I also need a beautician!" Randhir pouted when Sanyukta gave him a disbelieve look.

"Shut up and get ready soon, okay." Sanyukta said crocked her eyes.

"What! Tum logo ke liye beautician aur mere liye kuch nehi? I need a stylist too." Randhir demanded.

"You know what I don't have time for your nonsense, I have to go now. Aur tum please jaldi se ready ho jau." Sanyukta said took Rene from Randhir's arms and left next.

"What, aaisa vi keya bol diya maine?" Randhir said shrugging his shoulders and went inside the washroom.

After taking a hot shower Randhir came out from the washroom and getting ready quickly. He wore his favorite armani suit and gelled his hair perfectly. He sprayed the musky perfume on himself and wore the expensive watch and looked at the mirror on a final time and smirked at his own image.

"I don't need any stylist to get ready as I myself is the style icon. God save all the girls but who will save you Sanyukta? Am coming to hunt you sweetheart!" Randhir said huskily looking at own image as he knows he was looking extremely hot and Sanyukta couldn't remove her eyes from him.

"Okay am done, now let me check is the groom was ready or not!" Randhir said naughtily and went to Parth's room next.

Parth was getting ready in a white coloured armani suit when his stylist was helping him just when Randhir barged inside.

"Not bad would be groom! Actually you look fabulous. Roja will fall for you again. If she noticed you beside me cause am looking incorrigible hot and damn sexy too!" Randhir winked at Parth who frowned listing him.

"Not again, aaj meri shaadi hain kamse kam aab toh sudhar jaa!" Parth said raising his brows.

"I know it's your wedding day bro that's why am here to stay beside you. As it's my duty to stay with you during the denger." Randhir said teasingly and chuckled hard when Parth glared him hard.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें