Chapter 125

Morning crept in when Randhir opened his eyes and found his queen sleeping beside him. He adored her sleepy face and smiled dreamily.

"Good morning Mrs. Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat." He hushed near her ear and caressing her bare shoulder.

"Umm sone do na." She mumbled in a sleepy voice.

"My baby." He hushed kissing on her shoulder when she opened her eyes.

"Hey." He smiled at her.

"Hey." She smiled too.

"Good morning Mrs. Shekhawat." He greeted her thus she smiled brightly.

"Good morning Mr. Shekhawat." She replied back.

"I love you." He hushed when she smiled brightly.

"I know that." She said that when he rolled his eyes.

"What! Yeh copy kyu nehi kiya!" He pouted thus she smiled wickedly.

"Cause I don't." She giggled when he smiled.

"Yeah yeah right. Okay jitni masti karni hain kar lo but remember mera vi time aayega tab dekhna gin gin kar badla lunga!" He made a face when she chuckled.

"Aww baby papa is angry." She said caressing her belly bump when he rolled his eyes.

"No am not angry, cause am mature enough." He said proudly when she sat up on the bed covering her bare torso.

"No you toh thoda thoda angry na but I know how to remove that." She said when placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Aab thik hain?" She asked when he smiled naughtily.

"What?" She raised her brows in confusion.

"You know what wifey a kiss can remove anger but if it is too much than it can remove clothes too, unlike last night." He winked at her when she blushed hard.

"I was not angry last night, maine aaise hi hate you bola tha." She pouted.

"But I toh angry na that to too much!" He smiled naughtily when she flushed but lowered her lashes next.

"Randhir I know you aren't angry on me but aagar hote toh vi kuch galat nehi tha. Cause sometimes I felt like do I really deserve your love or not! Whatever happened in between us after that I never imagined that one day you'll come to me and say that you love me. In fact I never thought that you could love me. We were enemies and you marry me to out of revenge and not for love. We decided to make each other's life hell. But after knowing that am pregnant you started changing. You changed totally Randhir. And slowly I also started melting. We became friends but when you confessed about your feelings I was shocked and couldn't say anything. I'm sorry Randhir I don't want to hurt you but I really don't know what I feel for you! Is it friendship or love or just a mare attraction or-or just physical needs only. Sometimes I feel like I just using you, cause if there no baby in between us then we might be not like this." She said feeling guilty and tears rolling down from her eyes when Randhir smiled and pulled her closer and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"You know what Sanyukta today you proved that am your bestfriend only, not that Parth." He said when she looked at him shockingly.

"Why are you so shocked baby, if you don't consider me as your bestfriend you can't share all your feelings so easily. You said all this cause you trust me. And this is the most important thing in any relationship, isn't it? And about the baby yes you are right the baby is the main connection between us. Aagar baby nehi hoti toh phir maybe humare bich ki equation kuch aur hi hoti! But aaj humare bich jo kuch vi hain sirf aur sirf baby ki wajase hain. I fall for you only because of the baby and you became my second love Sanyukta." Randhir said when she became confused.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें