Chapter 62

Sanyukta came to the washroom quickly and turned on the tap. She was blushing like hell, her cheeks became warm and when she looked at her image she lowered her lashes due to shyness. She was recalling Randhir's words and smiling when she felt a touch on her shoulder. She looked up and her eyes latched with him though the mirror.

"Tum!" She said and turned around.

"Randhir what is this, tum phirse bina knock kiye aandar aah geya!" She said annoyingly.

"Wo mera haat jhoota tha." He showed his palm.

"Toh thodi der ruk nehi sakte thay yeah phir knock nehi kar sakte thay?" She asked irritatingly.

"See you became cranky again. What Sanyukta kuch der pehele hi toh humne saath mein kitna achchha time spend kiya aur tum phirse sadu mood mein aah geyi!" He pouted when Sanyukta remembered the kiss and her cheeks turned pink.

"Aare tum toh bilkul pink ho geyi ho." He smiled at her.

"Wo A.C lowest mein hain issi liye." She said looking down.

"Hmmm!" He hummed. "Convincing." He added.

Sanyukta was waiting for Anjali, as Rajveer and she were not come back till.

"Chalo main tumhe aapna cabin dikhata hu." Randhir said suddenly thus Sanyukta looked at him surprisingly.

"But tumhe koi kaam nehi hain?" She asked surprisingly.

"Aare kaam toh hota rahega but aabhi ke liye it's break time." He smiled and pulled Sanyukta by her hand.

"Chalo na." He said thus Sanyukta nodded positively. They came out from the cabin when Randhir bring her to his cubical.

"This is my working place, see." Randhir smiled at her.

"This is my chair, am sitting here. This is my desk, I work here. This is my laptop, I work on it." He said excitedly showing each thing when a smile plastered on Sanyukta's face.

But one thing which made her anxious was she wasn't found any photo frame on Randhir's desk. She remembered that her papa always kept a family photograph on his desk and when she asked the reason her papa said that he kept their pictures with him to feel the presence of his whole family around him.

"Kamse kam ek family photograph toh afford kar hi sakta hain." She murmured under her breath.

"Dekha mera desk, ekdom nit and clean no pending files." Randhir gave her a proud smirk.

"No work at all." She smirked back when his smile vanished.

"Huhhhh, you will see that in future." He replied back and take steps when she followed him. They passed the big hall and came other side in front of a closed door.

"So Mrs. Shekhawat ready to witness the cabin of future MD Randhir Singh Shekhawat!" He said proudly thus she smiled a little and next moment Sanyukta was inside the cabin with Randhir.

Sanyukta was surprised to saw the cabin. She must be shocked for sure to saw the huge and luxurious cabin If she didn't saw Rajveer's cabin before. It was also big as before, a big leather chair placed at a side when a big glass table in front of it. A center table and two sets couch were also in other side and the whole floor was covered with a soft carpet. She was amazed to saw that room.

"How's it?" Randhir murmured near her ear thus broke her trance.

"It's beautiful." She smiled at him.

"Hmm you know jab main MD baan jayunga tab yeh chair mera hoga. I'll sit here. Intercom aur baki ke phones yeha par honge, I'll keep my laptop here and files here."