Chapter 91

They were looking for Sanyukta but didn't found her there.

"Aare tune toh bola tha ke Sanyukta mandir mein hain but yeha kahi dikh nehi rahi hain!" Randhir said impatiently not found Sanyukta there.

"GPS ke mutabik wo yehi kahi hain. Okay hum teeno split ho jate hain aur use dhundte hain." Parth said and the trio started searching Sanyukta individually.

Randhir came to the backyard of the temple, the place was crowded. Women were tieing the holly thread around the banyan tree. Randhir was searching Sanyukta desperately when his eyes were fall on a feminine figure who was sitting on a bench there. She covered her head with a swal and was looking exactly no where with sad blank eyes.

"Sanyukta!" Randhir's eyes twinkling to saw her as if he saw an oasis in the desert. His heart fluttering as he found some treasure there. His happiness was no bound as he found her safe and sound but that for a moment as he remembered why he is here.

"Hello Parth, Sanyukta mill gayi hain. Yeha mandir ke piche." Randhir said and cut the call and went near Sanyukta.

Sanyukta was sitting there absentmindedly when she felt someone's presence there. She looked up and froze next to saw Randhir in front of her. Randhir's gaze also fixed on her, they were looking each other without any blink. Randhir can see the pain in her eyes, the sorrow on her face and the stains of dry tears on her cheeks too. His heart ached to saw her like that. They were looking at each other without any blink but that for a moment as Sanyukta tore down the gaze and looked down when Randhir also composed himself. He knows that he was at fault and he must say sorry to her but how can he when she avoid him and acts like he was not present there. He knows attack is the best defense and he decided to do that.

"Ghar chalo." He said in a heavy voice when she didn't replied.

"Tevar toh dekho maharani ji ke, khud ghar se bhaag kar aayi hain aur aabhi aakar dikha rahi hain as if saari galti sirf meri hi hain! Main vi koi maafi-wafi nehi mangne wala." Randhir said to himself.

"Keya huya sunai nehi diya ghar chalo sab tumhare liye padeshan hain." Randhir said sternly when she said.

"Main kahi nehi jayungi." Sanyukta replied coldly thus increasing his anger.

"Look Sanyukta main yeha par tumhare saath argue karne nehi aaya hu, ghar wapas chalo mujhe aur vi kaam hain tumhare mood swings ko samvalne ke ilava." Randhir said became unusually rude when Sanyukta gulped hard.

"Maine nehi kaha tha mujhe babysitting karne ko, main nehi jayungi." Sanyukta said in a low voice when Randhir clenched his jaw.

"Sanyukta am telling you for the last time come back with me, now." Randhir said in an icy cold voice when Sanyukta kept mum. Parth and Roja who were witnessing them shook their heads in disappointed.

"Yeh kabhi nehi sudhrega!" Parth said annoyingly.

"Sir please do something before the situation become worse." Roja said and about to go when Parth hold her hand.

"No Miss D'Souza, it's between Randhir and Sanyukta I don't think ke hume interfere karna chahiye." Parth said firmly.

"But sir kahi Randhir Sanyukta ko aur jyada hurt na kar de!" Roja said worriedly.

"Nehi karega, aaj uska pyar ka inteha hain. Dekhte hain koyn jitta hain, uska Sanyukta ke liye pyar yeah uski ego! Am sure pyar hi jitega." Parth said confidently when Roja became relaxed.

Randhir was about to say something more when an elderly woman came there and forwarded a packet to Sanyukta.

"Yeh lo bitiya, bhog ka prasad. Aaisi halat mein jyada der tak bhukha nehi rahena chahiye." The woman said sitting beside Sanyukta when her eyes fall on Randhir.