Chapter 7

Next morning. Sanyukta gets up with a headache. It's a result of her continuous crying. She looked at Randhir once who was sleeping soundly and dashed to the washroom.

She came out after taking a shower and started combing her hair just then she heard a knock at the door. Randhir's sleep got disturbed by the knock and he also got up. Sanyukta opened the door and saw an attendant standing there with a coffee tray in her hand.

"Bahurani coffee, aap ke aur Randhir baba ke liye." The attendant entered and kept the tray on the table.

"Lekin main toh chai peeti hu!" Sanyukta said slowly.

"Ji chai!" The attendant said surprisingly.

"Kya hua?" Sanyukta asked her.

"Ji wo...wo yaha toh koi chai nahi peeta, sab coffee peete hai!" The attendant replied.

"Ohh, thik hai tum jau main coffee pee lungi." Sanyukta replied and the attendant left.

"Ohh hello Miss Drama Queen iss ghar mein sirf servants chai peete hai, obviously you don't know. But tum pee sakti ho kyun ki tum bhi toh unhi ki class mein aati ho!" He mocked her and took his cup.

Sanyukta totally ignored him and took her cup. She took a sip and made a face as she felt it was a little bitter.

"Kyun achchha nahi laga? I know tumhari level ki baat nahi hai, ya phir main ye kahu ke tum humari level ki nahi ho." He smirked at her when she silently sipped her coffee as her head was aching badly.

"Kya hua, chup kyu ho? Koi jawab nahi hai!" He was too impatient to see her silent.

"Dekho sindoor mitana aasan hai lekin rishta todna nahi! I am still your husband and you are still my wife!" He said looking at her empty parting.

"Mom ko kya kahogi and what about your family?" He smirked at her but she kept mum.

"Koi jawab nahi diya, aaj iss ko hua kya hai!" Randhir murmured under his breath.

Sanyukta was sipping her coffee silently and after finished she left the room quickly when Randhir sat there dumbstruck. Sanyukta came out from the room and on the way she met with Anjali.

"Sanyukta ye lo prasad." Anjali forwarded a sweet to her and Sanyukta took it.

"Aare Sanyukta tumhari mang khali kyun hai?" Anjali asked, looking at her parting.

"Wo-wo bhabhi main bhul gayi thi!" Sanyukta stammered.

"Sanyukta ye bhi koi bhulne ki cheez hai! Mom dekhengi toh naraz ho jayengi." Anjali scolded her a little. Just then Randhir came there. He followed Sanyukta to see her weird behavior.

"Kya hua bhabhi?" He asked curiously.

"Achchha hua Randhir tum aa gaye, ye sindoor Sanyukta ko pehna do." She pointed towards the sindoor which was kept on the thali which Anjali brought from puja ghar. As soon as Anjali said this Sanyukta's eyes widened.

"Nahi bhabhi main baad mein laga lungi." Sanyukta said hesitatingly.

"Baad mein nahi abhi. Randhir jaldi se pehna do isse pehle ki mom dekh le!" Anjali said next.

"Ji bhabhi." Randhir said and looked at Sanyukta's helpless face and smirked inwardly. He smeared his finger with sindoor and forcefully rubbed it on her parting.

"Aare 7 janmo ka saath hai hamara, tumhi ne kaha tha na wifey! Toh phir itni asani se tumhe kaise chhod du! PATI hu tumhara, phir chahe tum mano ya na mano, lekin sab ke samne tumhe pretend toh karna hi padega na wifey!" He whispered near her ear and smirked at her when she glared at him hard.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें