Chapter 64

Sanyukta came to the terrace and stood there silently. She looked at the oblivion and sighed hard. She knows that they were childhood friends and there are nothing in between them but still their closeness irked her now a days. She don't know why! Sanyukta looked at the moon when suddenly some dark cloud came from somewhere and covered the moon. Sanyukta felt a weird thing inside her, she gulped thinking some dark cloud come and cover her fate. Don't know but she felt insecure suddenly. Sanyukta was lost in her thoughts when Randhir came there. He saw her stood there and came closer to her slowly.

"Sanyukta?" She called her hesitatingly thus she came back to her senses. She turned around and saw Randhir there and she just burnt to saw him in front of her.

"What are you doing here? I gave privacy to both of you na, kaho toh ghar chhod kar chali jau!" She said furiously when her eyes became moist. Randhir looked at her when take some steps towards her and hold her shoulders.

"Am I asked for privacy from you?" He asked gently looking into her eyes when she looked away.

"Haan haan tumhe privacy ki keya jarurat hain, tum toh dusre ki bathroom mein vi bina knock kiye ghush jate ho!" She said furiously.

"Sanyukta I was 5 then." He tried to defend himself.

"I don't care." She said when jerking off his hands.

"Aare tum toh aaise gussa kar rahi ho jaise ke main shower lete waqt tumhare bathroom mein ghush geya tha!" He said irritatingly.

"You wish!" Sanyukta twisted her lips.

"If it's your wish then I won't mind to fulfill my wife's wish." Randhir smirked at her when she glared at him.

"Disgusting!" She said and next hold his collar tightly when Randhir became shocked by her this gesture.

"Aaj tak kitni ladkio ki bathroom mein ghush chuke ho tum?" She asked with a rage when Randhir was shocked to saw her like this.

"Jealous haan?" Randhir asked purposely thus she looked at him with fiery eyes.

"Randhir am not in a mood of joke, just give me my answer." She said sternly.

"Okay knock kiye yeah phir bina knock kiye?" He thought to play with her a bit as he enjoyed her jealousy very much. Sanyukta just stared at him for a moment and then bursted out into tears when Randhir became shocked to saw her like this.

"Sanyukta...Sanyukta what happened? Aare I was just joking." He said when trying to hold her hand but Sanyukta pushed him back.

"Don't touch me, you know what meri hi galti hain, tum kisi ek ladki ke ho hi nehi sakte!" And she again broke down into tears. Randhir felt hurt by her words but instead of replying he just hugged her tightly.

"Chhodo mujhe Randhir just leave me." She tried to free herself when he hugged her more tightly.

"Stop crying otherwise I'll kiss you hard." He said firmly thus Sanyukta stopped crying immediately but was sobbing slowly.

"Sanyukta I said stop crying." He said again but she can't help it. Her body was shivering due to constantly crying when Randhir felt bad.

"Sanyukta I know tum mere ware mein keya sochti ho that am a spoil brat. But main itna vi gira huya nehi hu. Look I was 5 then aur uss incident ke baad main toh aapne bathroom mein vi bina knock kiye nehi ghushta tha!" He said playfully when caressing her back thus Sanyukta stopped crying.

"And what about your girlfriends?" She asked in a gloomy voice.

"Ex girlfriends." He corrected her.