Chapter 149

Fatherhood is also a beautiful gift for every man in the world. It's a blessing for people to witnessing the part of their own flesh and blood. Randhir also felt like the same when he saw his angel for the very first time. A nurse came out with the baby and passed the baby to Randhir when he felt shiver to saw his baby girl in his arms. Randhir felt like the moment was froze when he first touched his baby girl who didn't even open her eyes properly yet. She was covered in a soft white cloth and she had his features with the pin pointed nose exactly just like her mother. A hot drop rolled down from his eyes which he wiped out immediately and passed the baby to Renuka. He asked Karan about Sanyukta as he became very much impatient to meet with her thus Karan gave him the permission and he went inside alone to meet her next.

Sanyukta was laying on the bed with her eyes closed and was looking extremely exhausted and it's obvious. The amount of pain she has to bear on today was enough to made her exhausted. Randhir remembered his third punishment where he has to tolerate pain due to waxing and smiled a little. That pain was nothing in front of these pain which she has to bear on sometimes before.

"She is the Man." His mind said when he went near her. Sanyukta heard his footsteps and opened her eyes slowly when she saw him in front of her. Randhir came near her then kissing her forehead lovingly and cupped her face next when a tear drop fell down from his eyes again.

"Thank you Sanyukta, thank you very much for given me the best gift of my life." He smiled in between his tears when she passed a weak smile at him.

"You won, it's a girl." She said in a weak voice when he nodded a no.

"No we won. Cause you never differentiating between a boy and girl. You always wanted a healthy child and we got one." He said caressing her face lovingly when she smiled.

"Did you saw her? She is just like you." Sanyukta said with twinkling eyes when Randhir smiled brightly.

"But her eyes and nose are just like you. Small and blunt!" He teased her when she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up, I have very big eyes and pin pointed nose. Maa bolti thi basuri jaisi naak hain meri!" She frowned when he laughed.

"Haan sahi mein." He said when kissed on the tip of her nose.

"How are you feeling now? Aabhi vi dard hain?" He asked caressing her hair when she smiled a little.

"Thoda thoda, lekin jaise hi maine use dekha mano saara dard gayeb ho geya." Sanyukta said when her eyes became moist.

"I told you phir kabhi aasu nehi aane dunga tumhari aankhon mein." Randhir said wiping her tears.

"Yeh khushi ki aasu hain jo ki tumhare aankhon se vi nikal raha hain." Sanyukta smiled in between her tears.

"Then it's okay." He replied wiped own tears.

"Okay just get better soon so that we can take both of you back with us." Randhir said when Sanyukta nodded positively and closed her eyes again as sleep overtook her. She really needed good rest now so that she can active again to taking up her new role of being a mother.

* * * * * * * * *

Parth picked the kids from school and driving his car towards the hospital next.

"Chachu aaj aap hume kyu lene aaye hain aur nayi chachi vi aayi hain?" Rehan asked curiously.

"Wo Sanyukta chachi hospital mein hain, bhai aane wala hain Rehan aur Mishti ka." Parth said excitedly.

"Saachchi, baby aaj hi aayegi?" Mishti clapped happily.

"Haan haan aaj hi aayegi." Roja replied.