Chapter 68

Sanyukta really don't know how to kiss. She was always busy with her academics first and then the fights with Randhir after their marriage. Her first kiss also out of hatred. She was not ready for it, so as the second kiss when Randhir was tried to forced himself on her. And about the rest those were not countable. At least not from her side. So she wanted to be prepared for the next so that Randhir can't question about her capabilities.

"Next time I'll be prepare also. I'll show him that am not less than him also!" Sanyukta blabbered in mind.

"Wait! What rubbish am I talking!" She was stunned by her words.

"There won't be any next time. What are you thinking Sanyu! How can you even think to kiss Randhir! Pagal ho geyi hain keya?" She asked to herself.

"No, not kiss actually! I don't want to kiss him that to that pervert. I-I just want to learn it." She convinced herself and searched for it. She searched for it and by mistake opened the x-rated sites.

"English movies! Maybe it'll be help." She think and decided to watch that without knowing what will she going to face. She started watching the video with utter excitement but her excitement turned into shock in next few minutes.

"Yeh keya hain itna ganda, chiii!" Sanyukta closed her eyes in disgust.

She just watched 5minuts of the video and she felt hell disgusting. She couldn't take it anymore as she felt pucking on the laptop. She covered her mouth and rushed towards the washroom crushing herself for her stupidity. She came inside the washroom and vomited all she had. She splashed some water on her face and when the video flashed in her mind and she shivered in disgust. She splashed more and more water on her face and in that process her saree became wet. So she changed her clothes quickly and wrapped a towel around her.

                               * * * * * * * * *

Randhir came to Parth's room and saw him watching a movie on his laptop.

"Bola tune Sanyukta ko?" As soon as Parth noticed Randhir he asked him.

"Please Parth not now. Ek toh kiss ke chakkar mein marte marte bacha aur aagar aab I love you bolunga na toh Sanyukta pakka meri jaan le legi! And moreover am not sure." Randhir said sat beside him.

"Kiss matlab! Kisko kiss kiya tune! Kahi wo meri wali ko toh nehi! Dekh Randhir achchha nehi hoga bol raha hu aagar tune mere 'Puspa' ki taraf aankh vi utha kar dekha toh!" Parth said dramatically when Randhir glared at him.

"Parth just shut up, am not in a mood of joking. And who is 'Pushpa'!" He asked confusingly.

"Roja equal to Pushpa, Pushpa equal to Roja. Aare dono ka matlab hi toh phool hain na!" Parth grinned at him.

"Will you just shut up Parth! Waha par Sanyukta chain se jene nehi deti, yeha par tu!" He sighed in disappointment.

"Kyu aab Sanyukta ne keya kiya?" Parth asked confusingly.

"Aare pakka politician hain wo, baton baton mein mere pet mein se nikal liya that I kissed someone before our marriage, aur keya gola-barud leke chad geyi mujh par! As if I cheated on her." He said when Parth's smile faded away.

"Aur jab samjhane ki kousish ki ke I didn't cheated on her toh usne aur ek chal chali. I tell you this girl will make me crazy." He sighed when Parth kept mum.

"For how long you will ran away Randhir?" Parth asked suddenly.

"Keya!" Randhir looked at him confusingly.

"Haan sachchai se kab tak bhagega, it's the time to face it." Parth said firmly.

"What are you saying Parth! Main bhag raha hu, kisse?" Randhir asked confusingly.