Chapter 47

Randhir came inside the washroom and turned on the shower. The cold water droplets fall on his bare torso and he closed his eyes.

He said that! Randhir could not believe that he said that to Sanyukta that he wish to spend some romantic time with his wife and that is Sanyukta only.

Well, he always wished that since the time he saw her first at the college but that time he just wanted to impress her only to maintain his image in front of his friends. That time he didn't felt anything for her, he just wanted another victory by impressing her. Then what he feel now a days for her? Why he always wished to stay around her? Why he always wished to saw her smiling? Why he always wants her happiness? Is that cause he was guilty for his deed only or there was something which he can't be understand?

His mind groaned but can't find any appropriate answer. He came out from the washroom after taking the shower but don't saw Sanyukta there.

"Now where was she at this time of night?" He thought looking around when Ragini entered with his dinner.

"Di you, why you bothered, where's the maid servant?" Randhir asked surprisingly.

"It's okay na chhote, am still awaking so bring your dinner." Ragini replied kept the tray on the table.

"Di please, don't call me that." He made a face.

"Why not, am calling you this in front of your children too." Ragini said teasingly thus Randhir's face turned red due to the embarrassment.

"Keya di aap vi!" He made a face and sat down.

"Where is Sanyukta?" Ragini asked looking around.

"Don't know, I don't saw her after coming out from the washroom." He replied.

"Hmm, bachcho ke room mein hogi shayed." Ragini said slowly and forwarded a bowl to him.

"Pehele isse khau."

"What's this di?" Randhir asked curiously.

"Bhog ka prasad, wo aajse tumne office join kiya na toh mom ne tumhare naam se puja diya tha, usika prasad." Ragini said when Randhir blinked his eyes.

"Mom ne mere liye..." He almost whispered.

"Hmm, why not after all tum unki favorite bete jo ho." Ragini said playfully.

"No di not at all, it's Parth who was always mom's favorite, not me." Randhir said sternly.

"Randhir please stop being jealous from Parth, at least now!" Ragini raised her brows.

"No am not jealous am just saying the truth. Aur waise vi mom used to be hate me now." Randhir said looking away.

"Isn't it obvious Randhir after which you did with Sanyukta?" Ragini said when Randhir kept mum.

"Look Randhir am not against you and I also want that mom will forgive you but you have to understand her state of mind also. She was hurt Randhir very much hurt after knowing the truth. You should not did such thing, for you and only for you Sanyukta and her family suffered so much." Ragini said slowly.

"Am sorry di but I realised my mistakes and I really want to rectify them." He said with broken voice.

"I know that Randhir but you have to give some time to mom, I know she will forgive you for sure." She assured him thus he smiled a little.

"Okay di aap jake rest karo it's too late, main kha lunga." He said thus Ragini left.

He was taking his dinner when Sanyukta entered with those Roses which she threw from the window. Their eyes latched for a second and she lowered her lashes. She placed those flowers on a vase when Randhir's curious gaze followed her.