Chapter 45

"Come it's too late, let's go for sleep." Sanyukta said and went to the room when Randhir followed her.

"Sanyukta wo I-I just want to feel the baby or nothing was in my mind, I swear." He said hesitantly not looking at her eyes.

"Randhir it's only 15th week, you can't feel anything now. You can feel the baby after 5th or 6th month." She said slowly.

"Do you feel the baby inside you now?" He asked next looking at her thus her gaze met with him and Sanyukta nodded a no.

"Nehi aabhi tak toh kuch nehi, kabhi kabhi bass thoda sa cramp hota hain but that's normal." She replied slowly again.

"Ohh okay, come on sleep now." He said next thus she nodded positively.

They laid on the bed not facing each other but can't able to sleep. There was an akward silence filled the air. Randhir was dying to say something to her but can't get enough courage when he heard her voice.

"Randhir....are you sleeping?" He heard her voice and switched on the light and sat up on the bed next.

"Keya baat hain Sanyukta, do you want anything, is it paining?" He asked worriedly when Sanyukta sat up also.

"No am fine, it's just mujhe kuch baat karni hain tumse." She said not meeting his gaze.

"Haan bolo keya baat hain!" Randhir asked curiously.

"Today I did a mistake Randhir, ek galti ho geyi mujhse!" She said looking down when he was looking at her only.

"Mistakes, what mistake Sanyukta?" He asked curiously.

"Wo aaj main wo Arpita ke saath kitty mein geyi thi na toh waha par main..." She gave a pause.

"Waha par keya Sanyukta?" Randhir asked impatiently.

"Waha main 1 lack rupees haar geyi." She almost stammered.

"Haan Arpi ne bataya mujhe so what?" Randhir asked confusingly.

"Randhir wo main nehi khelna chahati thi, sachchi!" She pinched her throat.

"Lekin sabne force kiya toh majburi mein khelna pada." She said hesitantly when Randhir was taken aback by her words, he can't get her point. She was playing cards there, what's so wrong with it! He was confused when she continued.

"Mujhe toh khelna vi nehi aata, tabhi toh haar geyi main, wo vi 1 lack rupees!" She widened her eyes.

"Mere pass itne paise nehi thay toh Arpita ko dena pada, mujhe bahot bura laag raha tha. Keya tum Arpita ko wo 1 lack rupees wapas kar sakte ho?" She made a poker face when Randhir was trying hard to control his laugh.

So it's her trick, making sad faces and all to talking about those gambling! Wifes are such a drama queen! His mind groaned. He remembered how his jiju always said about those antiques of a wife. Sometimes they create such a big drama for a small thing. That time he used to laughed at his words but now he was experienced it by own. He pressed his lips into a thin line when Sanyukta was continue.

"I don't play cards again, I promise." She said helplessly when Randhir smiled a little.

"It's okay Sanyukta and don't worry main Arpi ko wo 1 lack rupees wapas kar dunga." He assured her.

"Thank you and yeah I'll return your money soon." She replied next.

"Please Sanyukta don't say like that, it's hurts a lot when you behaved like a stranger." He said with sadness in his eyes.

"Haan aur aagar paise wapas nehi karungi toh phir tum mujhe baat baat pe taunt jo karoge, uska keya?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"Nehi main aaisa kuch nehi karunga. Aur ek baat mere cheeso par tumhara equally rights hain, toh phir aagli baar paise chahiye honge toh hesitate mat karna." He said firmly thus she blinked her eyes.