Chapter 37

Randhir was blank for some seconds. He saw while surfing the net that frequent urination is common in pregnancy. Pregnant ladies pee almost every half an hour and sometimes they cannot hold it for long and also it not good for the baby.

"Randhir please do something." She pleaded when he looked at her confusingly.

"What can I do?" He said hesitantly.

"Search a public toilet quickly." She said angrily when he gulped hard as there was no public toilet in 1 km. radius.

"Randhir don't stood there like a statue and do something." She ordered him this time.

"Okay sit in the car." He said when she looked at him confusingly.

"What?" She asked surprisingly.

"I said sit in the car." He replied.

"What the... I have to go to the washroom now, I can't wait till we reach the house." She said irritatingly.

"I said just sit in the car right now." He said caught her hand and made her sit in the car and starts the car after getting inside. He drove the car first and within 5 minutes they reached at a hotel when she looked at him confusingly.

"What are you waiting for, come out?" He said after getting off from the car when she came out from the car also.

They reached at the reception and Randhir asked for a room. The receptionist was busy in formalities when Randhir asked the way to washroom thus she showed the way and Sanyukta almost rushed towards the washroom when Randhir take a relief of sigh.

After sometimes Sanyukta came out and saw Randhir stood at the reception.

"Let's go." He said when she nodded positively.

"Sir your suite is ready." A bell boy said thus Sanyukta looked at him surprisingly.

"Haan wo maine room book kiya hain." He said slowly.

"But hum toh yeha kisi aur kaam se aaye thay na?" She almost whispered.

"What do you think Sanyukta, yeh log aaise hi kisiko vi aapna washroom use karne denge, so I have to booked a room!" Randhir murmured near her ear.

"Okay book kar liya toh liya, check in karna jaruri hain keya?" She asked irritatingly.

"That's up to you. Tumhe hi haar 30 minute ke baad toilet jana hota hain and this is rush hour, hum traffic mein phash jayenge, soch lo." Randhir shrugged his shoulder thus Sanyukta nodded helplessly.

They came to their floor, the bell boy showed them their suite and left when Sanyukta shocked to see that it's not a normal suite but a Honeymoon suite.

"Wo every room was booked that's why I booked this room." Randhir said hesitantly as Sanyukta looked at him suspiciously.

They check in at the room but as soon as they entered they found the room was totally dolled up like a newly wedded bride. There were heart shaped pillows on the bed. Rose patels spread on the bed, there was a heart symbol also with the rose patels at the middle of the bed. There were lots of colourful candles in the room. Jasmine and vanilla essences made the environment of the room romantic. And a champagne bottle kept in an ice bucket at the center table. Both Sanyukta and Randhir looked at the room in horror and then looked at each other.

"Wh-what! Why are you looking at me like this I'm not doing all this?" Randhir almost stammered as Sanyukta glared at him.

"Yeah right, ek tum hi innocent ho iss duniya mein! First honeymoon suite and now all this nonsense." Sanyukta said irritatingly and sat on the couch.