Chapter 33

Randhir was roaming aimlessly. Sanyukta's words pained him a lot and he don't know how to come out from that pain. As evening crept Randhir found himself in front of that bar. He entered and sat at the corner table but didn't found Roja there. He asked to a waiter who said that she was in a leave and Randhir left the bar next. Randhir drove his car and went to her house. He stopped in front of her house and looked at the house. He came out from his car and opened the gate, he entered and stood in front of the door. He was about to press the bell but was hesitated and was about to go back when the door opened suddenly and Randhir saw Roja stood at the door.

"Aap yeha?" She asked surprisingly.

"Haan wo tum bar mein nehi thi toh socha ke dekh aau sab thik toh hain na." He replied hesitantly.

"Toh bina mile kyu jaa rahe thay?" Roja asked next.

"Wo aaise hi." Randhir said slowly.

"Please come in." Roja said thus Randhir entered.

"Is Peter alright?" Randhir asked as he entered when Roja nodded positively.

"Toh tum leave par kyu ho?" Randhir asked next.

"My exam is going on, that's why." Roja replied.

"Ohh, waise where is Peter?" Randhir asked again.

"Aapne room mein, aaiye." Randhir came to the room with Roja and saw Peter was doing something in his drawing book.

"Who's that di?" Peter asked looking at Randhir.

"Peter he is my friend, he is came to meet you." Roja replied when Randhir smiled a little as Roja introduced him as her friend.

"Hi champ, how are you now?" Randhir asked sitting beside him.

"I'm fine thank you." Peter replied.

"What's your name?" Peter asked next.

"My name is Randhir Singh Shekhawat and yours?" Randhir said when Roja was surprised to listening his name as 'Shekhawat' is a well known name in the city.

"My name is Peter D'Souza." Peter replied.

"Aap keya drawing kar rahe ho?" Randhir asked thus Peter shown him his drawing.

They were talking when Roja came a cup of tea and offered that to Randhir. Randhir saw the tea and his lips curved into a faint smile as she remembered how Sanyukta was angry when he drank her tea. He sighed and get up.

"Okay friend you please take rest, I'll come again to see you." Randhir said.

"Bye friend." Peter waved his hand and they came out from the room.

"Aap yeha, koi kaam tha yeah sirf dekhne aaye thay?" Roja asked as they came out from the room.

"No I came here to say sorry to you, I was rude enough last night." Randhir said slowly.

"It's okay, I also said shit to you." Roja replied.

"No you wasn't wrong, you was absolutely right at your place, I'm the one who was wrong." Randhir said slowly.

"What you did with your wife?" Roja asked suddenly thus Randhir looked at her confusingly.

"Aapne keya kiya tha jisske wajase wo aapko chhod kar chhali geyi aur aap itna guilty feel kar rahe ho? I understand aap mujhe help nehi kar rahe ho aapne guilt se bahar aane ki try kar rahe ho." Roja said when Randhir looked at her shockingly.

"What are you saying?" Randhir asked confusingly. How can she know about his intention which he hide deep into his mind.

"Yesterday when you left I was thinking about your words only but I didn't get why you trying to help me! So I asked granny, she told me that if a person trying to help anyone with out any reason that means either he is an Angle sent by Jesus Christ or he must be an ordinary man who is sunk in own guilt and tryin to come out from his guilt by helping others." Roja replied when Randhir still looking at her surprisingly.

Second Love (Completed) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें