Chapter 43

Next day Randhir and Sanyukta went to the clinic. Sanyukta have no idea about the injection so she was normal. But when she saw the syringe at Karan's hand she got panicked.

"Ma-main injection nehi lagayungi." She said with a shakey voice.

"But injection toh lena padega Sanyukta, it's important." Karan said in a serious way.

"Jijaji aap koi vi medicine de dijiye main kha lungi but please injection nehi." She started arguing like a kid.

"Sanyukta don't be childish, jijaji doctor hain unhen pata hain keya sahi hain keya galat." Randhir said annoyingly.

"Randhir mujhe injection se bahut darr lagta hain, aur...aur iss injection ki size toh dekho tum, kitna bada hain." She said nervously.

"Sanyukta it's okay, I'm here na." He said holding her hand.

"Randhir injection kyu leni hain, main toh ekdom thik hu?" She asked worriedly.

"Sanyukta tumhari body mein blood bilkul nehi hain issi liye tumhe yeh injection leni hain, understand!" He lied her.

"Hain, khoon nehi hain toh phir main zinda kaise hu, bhoot hu keya?" She asked innocently thus Karan laughed.

"Haan haan Randhir ne choose liya hoga, yu toh normally patniya pati ki khoon choosti hain but for a change Randhir ne tumhara khoon chose liya." Karan laughed at his own joke.

"Randhir please." She was begging with her beautiful eyes thus his heart melt but he knows he have to be strong for her only.

"Sanyukta injection nehi lagayogi toh baby par negative effect hoga, keya tum yehi chahati ho baby ki life risk mein dalna?" He asked softly when she nodded a no with her moist eyes.

"Toh phir injection lagwaogi na?" He asked again when she nodded positively and he smiled.

She closed her eyes in fear when Karan placed the niddle at the skin of her waist when she clutched Randhir's hand tightly.

"Aahhh..." She winced in pain as Karan pushed the injection when Randhir take her hand in between his hands.

"Okay done." Karan said when Sanyukta sat up on the cot.

They came out from the cabin after sometimes. Sanyukta felt a sharp pain at her waist but she kept mum. She was limping due to the pain when Randhir lifted her on his arms and Sanyukta placed her hands around his neck to adjust the balance. Randhir started walking when everyone looked at them in awe as they never saw a husband who carried his wife in that way.

"Randhir sab dekh rahe hain!" Sanyukta mumbled to saw the others people there.

"Unki aankhen hain toh phir wo toh dekhenge hi na Sanyukta." Randhir mouthed slowly and carried her without any hesitation. They came to the parking and Randhir placed her inside the car and starts the car.

"Is it hurting?" He asked on the way.

"Not much." She said slowly.

Sanyukta was in pain but she doesn't show it to Randhir. Soon they reached at the mansion and Sanyukta went to the room when Randhir was looking for Renuka.

Sanyukta came to their room and all most fall on the bed due to the pain. Her waist was paining like hell, she take out a lotion which Karan gave him and apply on her waist. She felt relieved after sometimes and went to the washroom. After sometimes Randhir entered and saw the lotion on bed.

"Yeh toh jiju ne diya tha bola tha ki injection ki wajah se aagar jyada pain ho toh isse apply karne ko. That's mean Sanyukta is in pain, toh phir usne mujhe bataya kyu nehi?" He was disappointed, just then Sanyukta came out from the washroom, she came slowly and sat down on the bed.