Chapter 152

The evening crept spreading her wings when Randhir was getting ready for the party. Wearing a black pant with white shirt and a maroon coat with velvety finish over it Randhir was checking himself on the mirror. He applied gel on his hair and sprayed the musky perfume on himself.

"Sanyukta come fast, we are getting late." Randhir said when busy to wearing his favorite black watch. Just when Sanyukta came out from the washroom. Randhir turned around hearing the noise and became stunned next.

Sanyukta was stood there wearing a red georgette saree with heavy sequence and chine stitch on it with a sleeveless blouse. Her long silky hair were open when some locks came on her face like as if clouds hiding the moon behind themselves. He just froze at her beauty.

"Hmm aabhi tak toh main thik se ready vi nehi huyi aur koi aabhi se freeze how geya!" Sanyukta said teasingly thus Randhir came back to his senses.

"Am not freeze, am just checking your saree! What are you wearing, hum party mein jaa rahe hain shaadi mein nehi!" Randhir said hiding his embarrassment.

"Yeah you are right, hum party mein jaa rahe hain kisi puja mein nehi so this is the perfect dress for it like your velvety suit!" She said teasingly.

"Tum ladkiyo ke liye keya shaadi, keya party, keya puja! Har jagah loud make up karti ho! I mean kisi vi shaadi mein koyn dulhan hain aur koyn uski saheli pata hi nehi chalta!" Randhir said mockingly.

"Right again, Kannu ki shaadi mein kuch guests toh mujhe dulhan samajh ke gift dene wale thay!" She said playfully thus Randhir rolled his eyes.

"Ho geya tumhara toh aab chale, we are getting late!" He said avoiding her teasing smile.

"Nehi tum chalo main ready hoke aabhi aayi." Sanyukta said applying lip gloss.

"Keya aabhi aur kitna ready hona hain Sanyukta, party shaam ko hain late night ko nehi! I mean tum ladkiyo ko itna time kyu lagta hain ready hone mein! Hum ladke toh 2 minute mein ready ho jate hain!" Randhir said proudly.

"Do you know the difference between maggie and biriyani! You boys are like maggie, tabhi toh bass 2 minute mein ready ho jate ho but we girls are like biriyani that's why we need time." Sanyukta gave him a proud smirk though the mirror.

"Very funny." Randhir made a face. 

"But itni taiyari kiski liye, aapni imaginary vampire boyfriend ke liye?" Randhir asked mockingly thus Sanyukta looked at him.

"What do you boys think that we girls get ready to impress you! No, we never dress to impress men, we dress up to make jealous other women." Sanyukta said with an evil smirk thus Randhir became short of word.

"Okay the GK class is over now so can you please excuse me so that I can get ready quickly." She said mockingly thus Randhir crocked his eyes and about to go but her next words stooped him.

"I know am looking hot in red that someone got freeze but what you don't know is someone also looking incorrigible hot and sexy tonight." Sanyukta said in a seductive way and winked at him.

"Am not freeze." Randhir said anyhow and left the room next. He came out from the room and smiled brightly next.

"Waise freeze toh main saach mein ho geya tha use dekh kar. God she was looking smoking hot in that red saree!" He mumbled slowly.

"And what she said, she dress up to make jealous other women! Wrong, she dress up to kill me only. It seems my murderer was there wrapped in a saree only!" He said when blushed hard.

"Why are you blushing like that?" Randhir turned his face to heard that and saw Parth stood there.

"Tu kabse yeha par khada hain?" Randhir asked composing himself.