Chapter 132

Soon their car reached at Natasha's house and they came out from the car and went inside.

"Wow cool party. What say Ron?" Arpita exclaimed happily when Randhir nodded positively. They entered when Natasha welcomed them.

"Hey Rony." She hugged him tight when Sanyukta made a face.

"Wow you looks so hot." Natasha said breaking the hug.

"You look stunning too." Randhir said when Natasha smiled brightly and Sanyukta rolled her eyes.

"Maine itna effort diya ready hone ke liye but meri taraf dekha tak nehi!" She groaned in mind.

"Hey babes." Natasha greeted Arpita and they blow the kisses to each other when her eyes fall on Sanyukta.

"Ohh my god, Anarkali suit in my party! Rony you have your own fashion house and still your wife came to my party like this!" Natasha said mockingly when Sanyukta's face fall down due to humiliation.

"Then what do except that she will came here in two piece bikini! And Natasha this dress are made by one of the best designer of the country so you don't have to worry about the standard of my reputation or precisely said my wife's reputation." Randhir said in an icy cold voice when Sanyukta's face lit up and Natasha's fall down.

"Ron she doesn't mean that." Arpita trying to handle the situation.

"Yeah we know that. And also Randhir doesn't mean that, so chill. It's a great party so enjoy it." Parth said with a smile when Natasha forced a smile and excused herself.

"Ron what kind of behavior is this? You can't insult Natasha like that, that too at her place." Arpita said shockingly.

"And she can insult anyone like this even her guest too!" Randhir said rolling his eyes and went from there.

"Randhir aur Sanyukta ke bich chahe kitni hi problem kyu na ho koi third person unke bich kabhi nehi aah sakta, yeh tum aabhi tak nehi samajh payi Arpita!" Parth said when Arpita gave him a pointed look.

"Achchha hain aabhi samajh jau or else you will regret badly." Parth said coldly when Arpita left from there too.

"See Randhir care for you." Parth smiled at Sanyukta thus she smiled too and went towards Randhir.

"Aare party mein aaye hain yeah phir donation mange, sab avoid kar rahe hain!" Parth shrugged his shoulders.

Randhir went to the bar and asked for a drink when Sanyukta came there.

"Thank you. I know you still care for me, you still feel for me, you still love me." She smiled softly when he looked at her.

"Misconception, I don't love you. It's just you are one of the Shekhawat now and no outsider have the right to insult you." He said coldly when she smiled.

"Tumhare gusse mein vi pyar jhalakta hain Randhir. Chahe kitni hi stone hearted banne ki kousish kyu na kar lo your heart beats for me only." She said lovingly when Randhir left from there.

"Sadu, pyar karna vi hain, jatana vi hain bass confess nehi karna! Attitude king kahika." She said became disappointed.

The party was going well when Sanyukta was enjoying the couple dance. She remembered their dance and smiled brightly.

"Sirf dekhogi yeah phir kuch karogi vi? Go and approach Randhir for couple dance." Parth said from behind.

"Okay let's make Randhir jealous." Parth winked at her.

"No Parth I can't, you go and enjoy." Sanyukta denied.

"Why, what happened?" Parth asked curiously.