Chapter 12

(Humne pee rakhi hai
Galti honi pakki hai.)

The background music was still playing.

"Stop the music!" Parth screamed thus the DJ stopped the music.

"Sanyukta what happened, tum gir kaise gayi?" Parth asked worriedly when she wincing in pain.

"Saree pahan kar dance floor pe aayegi toh giregi hi na! Maine toh pehle hi bola tha, such a middle class mentality!" Laila spat out some bitter words for Sanyukta.

"Will you please shut up!" Parth said to her irritatingly.

"Sanyukta bahut dard ho raha hai kya?" Parth asked, touching her ankle slightly when she let out another scream.

"Sorry sorry, main ice leke aata hu!" Parth said and rushed towards the bar for ice.

"I am sooo sorry Sanyukta. Wo kya hai na, 'maine pee rakhi hai...toh galti honi banti hai'!" Laila said and winked at Sanyukta.

"It's okay Laila, galti toh sab se hoti hai. Hai na wifey! Waise jyada chot toh nahi lagi na baby!" Randhir said and smirked at Sanyukta.

"Yeah sure!" She returned him the smirk with great difficulties. Parth came back with a bucket of full ice.

"Sanyukta kaha chot aayi hai dikhao! Lekin tum giri kaise?" Parth asked when Sanyukta kept mum. He took an ice cube and applied it to her ankle.

"Aauchhh..." She screamed again.

"Ohh shit, lagta hai phir se moch aayi hai! Hume doctor ke pass jana chahiye." Parth said examine her ankle.

"No I am fine, it's okay." She said slowly and tried to get up but couldn't because of her twisted ankle and about to fall when Randhir caught her.

"Be careful!" Parth said worriedly.

"Jab chal nahi sakti toh try kyu kar rahi ho?" Randhir said and lifted her up and made her sit on the couch.

"Randhir I think hume doctor ke pass jana chahiye. Sanyukta ko bahut jyada dard ho raha hai!" Parth said once again.

"Use iss ware mein drama karne se pehle sochna chahiye tha!" Randhir murmured under his breath.

"What?" Parth looked at him confusingly.

"Kuch nahi, I mean doctor kya treatment karega meri wife ki! Uski dard ka dava toh mere paas hai!" He smirked looking at Sanyukta who was trying to understand his intentions.

"Matlab?" Parth asked in confusion.

"Matlab! Matlab ye!" Randhir said and took his beer bottle and went towards Sanyukta and forcefully made her drink that.

"What the..." Sanyukta pushed him hard and wiped her mouth.

"What the hell is this Randhir?" She screamed when others were dumbstruck.

"Tumhari dard ka dava Sanyukta!" Randhir smiled his best. Sanyukta felt dizzy, her head was spinning, she held her head.

"Randhir, that was horrible! Sanyukta, are you fine?" Parth asked with concern when gave a weird look to Randhir.

"Mujhe ghar jana hai Parth." Sanyukta said slowly.

"Haan chalo." Parth said and looked at Randhir.

"Ab isse uthayega bhi ya wo bhi main karu!" He said irritatingly.

"Aare jab main hu toh meri biwi ko koi problem ho sakti hai bhala!" He said and picked up Sanyukta in his arms and proceeded towards the car.

Soon they reached home. Randhir carried Sanyukta in his arms when Parth followed them silently. Rehan noticed them first.