Chapter 71

Sanyukta blushed hearing Randhir's word when Randhir smirked.

"Awww, kitne gande ho gaye hain lau main saaf kar deta hu!" He said and caught her hands and started licking the chocolate from her hand.

Sanyukta felt goosebumps all over her body as Randhir licking her fingers one by one. She was breathing heavily feeling his hot tongue on her skin. She closed her eyes in pleasure when Randhir continue his work. Within few seconds he cleaned her hands.

"It's done." He smiled at her when she looked at him.

"No it's not, tumhare face par vi toh chocolate hain." Randhir said naughtily thus Sanyukta blushed.

"May I?" He asked when she blushed like a tomato.

She lowered her lashes giving him the permission silently. And within a second she feels his tongue licking her lips and cheeks gently. Once he was done there he taking her lower lip in between his lips and bites gently. She opened her mouth in reflex and he entered at her mouth. He tasted the chocolate which she had. He was busy to relish her mouth when she clutched his shirt tightly. They parted after sometimes as they felt lack of oxygen. Randhir looked at Sanyukta who was her eyes closed and wish to feel her more, unlike last time. But he controled himself.

"Sanyukta?" He called her thus she opened her eyes.

"Did you drink milk?" He asked suddenly thus Sanyukta got confused but still she nodded positively.

"Aur medicine?" He asked again.

"Haan." She replied slowly.

"Okay soo jau." He said not knowing what to say when Sanyukta nodded positively. She left for the washroom when Randhir sighed.

"Parth was right, mujhse kuch nehi hoga! 2 din se ek friendship ke liye puchna cha raha hu wohi nehi ho paa raha hain mujhse!" He sighed in disappointment. Then something suddenly strikes on his mind.

"Aare aaj toh Parth ka first day tha office mein, kaisa geya hoga uska din?" He murmured under his breath just when Sanyukta came out after washing her face.

"Aare Sanyukta aaj humara Prince Charming ka day kaisa geya?" He asked thus Sanyukta looked at him confusingly.

"Keya koyn?" She asked confusingly.

"Aare wo tumhara favorite Parth. Aaj uska first day tha na office mein toh kaisa raha Hero ka din?" He asked playfully thus Sanyukta smiled.

"Office se lautne ke baad back pain ki wajase pura time sirf aah-uhh-aauchh hi karta raha bechara." Sanyukta said with a smile.

"Hmm makhhan jaisa toh body hain uski. Dhoop mein pighal hi jayega!" He said teasingly.

"Achchha but mujhe yaad hain uski makhhan jaisi haat ki punch khake koi aur vi jyada aah-uhh-aauchh kar raha tha uss din." She chuckled hard thus Randhir frowned.

"Haan haan tum bass uss idiot ka side hi leti ho, mera side kabhi nehi leti!" He made a face.

"Aare kyu na lu side, Parth mera bestie jo hain. Main toh jarur lungi uska side." Sanyukta said proudly.

"Aagar hum vi achchhe dost hote toh phir keya tum meri side leti Sanyukta?" Randhir asked suddenly thus Sanyukta looked at him surprisingly.

"Keya dost aur hum!" She mumbled slowly.

"Haan dost. Keya hum dost ban sakte hain Sanyukta? Can we become friends?" Randhir said each and every word slowly when Sanyukta looked at him shockingly.

"Ek minute." Randhir said and jumped out from the bed and opened the drawer of the bedside table and take out both the white and yellow roses.

He came back and stood in front of Sanyukta and forwarded the flowers at her and said, "Will you be my friend Sanyukta?" Sanyukta was shocked to saw Randhir's gesture but she composed herself next.