Chapter 48

Sanyukta came out from the washroom after changing and saw Randhir was also getting ready for the office. She started combing her hairs when Randhir came and stood behind her, their eyes latched through the mirror but she just tore that down. Sanyukta get up and about to go when Randhir hold her by her hand.

"Randhir what are you doing, leave me." She said hesitantly when he came closer to her.

"Kuch adhura hain Sanyukta!" He whispered near her ear thus she looked at him confusingly.

"Sindoor! Sindoor lagana bhul geyi tum." Randhir said slowly when Sanyukta looked at own self in the mirror.

"I'm happy Sanyukta ke tumne phirse sindoor lagana start kiya." He said softly.

"Jyada khush hone ki jarurat nehi, kaal ghar mein puja thi toh issi liye lagaya tha." She said looking at him.

"Puja toh mere liye hi tha I guess." Sanyukta get numb listening this when Randhir take a pinch of vermilion and placed that on her parting gently.

"Now you are looking Mrs. Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat, my lawfully wedded wife." Randhir said proudly when Sanyukta was looking at him with daze.

"Randhir....yeh tum!" She was too shocked to react when Randhir pulled her closer.

"You are looking so beautiful wifey." He said dreamily when her cheeks flushed and she lowered her lashes.

"You look more beautiful when you are blushing." He said huskily when she looking everywhere but at him.

"Le-leave me." She murmured not meeting their gaze when he smiled and leave her. She about to go when he said from behind.

"Be ready at the evening, we will go out." He said combing his hairs when she looked at him surprisingly.

"Bahar, kaha?" She asked curiously.

"Somewhere else." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Uss place ka koi naam vi toh hoga na, out of this world toh nehi hoga na?" She said irritatingly when he turned around and take slow steps to her. Her breath become heavier with his every single step. Randhir came near her and moved his lips near her ear when she closed her eyes.

"If you want I can take you out of this world wifey!" He whispered when she open her eyes with a jolt. He gave a mischievous smile at her thus she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up you dirty mind!" She said when tried to control her fasten heart beats.

"What! Am thinking to hire a rocket from ISRO and go to the moon with you wifey!" He grinned naughtily thus she frowned dangerously.

"Waise wait a minute, what are you thinking that am talking about our Honeymoon!" He purposely stretched the word honeymoon when she became tongue tied.

"Hmmm, don't worry your wish is my command and your wish will be fulfill soon." He teased her thus she rolled her eyes.

"But tonight we are going some other place so be ready." He said struggling with his tie.

"Huhhh, why? Is your other girlfriends ditched you that's why you asking me Mr. Husband?" She said in a sarcastic way when he laughed at her comment.

"No one dare to reject Randhir Singh Shekhawat, specially girls. They were always dying to approach me." He said sarcastically thus she frowned again.

"Then go with them na, why me?" She said angrily.

"Cause I want to go with you and not them." He shrugged his shoulders off.