50

"Are you excited for the event later?" Jungkook asked breaking the silence inside the car, while eyes on the road as he maneuvers the car

He was talking about the gift-giving event at the orphanage his parents are supporting. It was a yearly tradition of Jeon's family every first Friday of December. And this year, Mrs. Jeon invited Sana, along with Jungkook's friends.

"Yeah. I can't wait to give the kids the presents we prepared for them." Sana smiled with her eyes. She's feeling delighted, knowing she will be involved in making the kids happy during this season.

Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth. He felt the same thing as her. For the previous years, he wasn't able to take part in it, he was still mourning Haena's death back then. But this year, he's excited to participate because he knew Sana is with him.

"I'll wait for you at the lobby after my class, okay?" Jungkook reminded Sana when they reached the school parking lot. This time, they don't have the same class, unlike last semester.

"Arasseo. And if my class ended first, I'll wait for you instead." Sana grinned and was about to get off the car but Jungkook stopped her.

"Keep yourself warm, okay?" Jungkook said softly while placing a scarf around her neck. The weather is getting much colder each day as winter is about to start in the next 2 weeks. Jungkook always reminded Sana to keep warm in this cold weather. He never neglects to remind her from time to time.

Jungkook pecked on her forehead.

"I'll see you later. I love you." And he also never neglects to say he loves her every day.

Sana can't hide her blushed cheeks. It became even redder this time due to Jungkook's sweet gesture and of course because of the weather.

"I love you too."

And they bid goodbye at the school lobby.

--

"Kamsamnida..."

Everyone has been receiving endless Thank you's from the kids as they receive their Christmas presents.

A smile plastered on everyone's face–Jungkook, Sana, Taehyung, Tzuyu, Jimin, Junhoe, and Mrs. Jeon, as they saw the amused faces of the kids as they opened their gifts.
Animal stuffed toys, dolls, legos, and a lot more are the gifts they prepared for them.

They are all pleased to see the kid's cheerful faces.

After the gift-giving, there will be a short program prepared by the orphanage. Kids will perform their prepared Christmas presentations to show their gratitude for the Jeon family.