30

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

"What? We're done with the thesis, right?" Sana exclaims when I told her I will come over to her apartment tonight.

"Yeah. We need to double-check our work. Just to make sure we will submit it without any error." I said trying my best to find a way to accompany her on her way home and in her apartment. I feel something bad is about to happen. I instantly felt nervous when I found the guy was checking on her. I'm afraid the man might do something bad to her on her way home.

"Fine. My shift will end in 2 hours." Sana said. I mentally sigh in relief because she finally agrees.

"I can wait for you." I quickly responded.

"Are you sure?" She clarifies.
I immediately nod my head.

"Okay." She said then left me alone at the table.
I look at the guy again. He's still there. I grab my phone and secretly took a photo of him. I open my inbox and sent the photo to Taehyung and asked for help to identify the person.

2 hours have passed. Finally, Sana's shift will end at any minute. I stood up and walk towards near the glass door. I saw Sana is talking to Minhyun while removing her apron. She walks inside the locker room maybe to get her things.

"Bye, Minhyun-ssi!" She waved goodbye to him.

"Take care, okay?" Minhyun shouted and Sana raises her thumbs up in the air.
Sana faces me with a wide smile.
"Let's go?" She said and I nod my head again.
I open the glass door for Sana. I secretly look at the guy again but he's no longer in the spot where he's standing.

'Is he gone?' I ask myself.
'Good thing he's gone.' I said then we get in the car.

I keep on glancing at the side mirror. I noticed a motorcycle is following us since earlier.
'Why is it following us?'
My eyes widen. Could it the same guy I saw outside the coffee shop?
I'm sure it's the same person.

I silently let out a heavy sigh from time to time, so Sana won't notice my uneasiness.
I tighten my grip on the steering wheel and started to step on the accelerator to slowly speed up the car. I need to drive as fast as I can, so the guy can't follow us.

"Jungkook-ssi? Are you in a hurry?" Sana reacted gazing at me.

I stayed silent. I need to focused on driving. I should think of a way about how to escape from the man who's tailing us.

My eyes darted on a big truck ahead of us. I glance at the street map showed on the screen of the car, I saw a narrow road on the right side after a half kilometer.
I need to overtake that truck and after I will turn right to that narrow street to hide, I planned on my mind.

I glance at the side mirror for the last time.
I notice Sana in the corner of my eyes, she's holding on to the handle above the window very tight.