02

"Excuse me

"Excuse me. Good afternoon, here's your coffee."
A woman with a brown apron interrupts their conversation.

They all look at her. They remove their arms from the table to give space for the coffee.

She slowly laid down the hot drinks for each of them.

"Thank you, Sana-ssi." Jimin smiled after she placed the coffee in front of him.

"Thanks, Sana." Taehyung thanked her as well.
She gave them a polite smile.

Jungkook smirked while looking at Taehyung and Jimin thinking that the two are flirting with the girl who serves coffee to them. He shook his head a little. They never changed, he thought.

Sana suddenly stops moving when she looked at the third person she will be serving the coffee with.
It's the man who helped her with the garbage earlier.

The kind but snobbish man as what she thinks.

"Sana-ssi? Aren't you going to give that coffee to our friend?" Jimin interrupts her thoughts while smirking.
Jungkook's gaze turns to Sana with a serious cold look.

Sana broke the eye contact quickly.
"Uhmm yeah. I'm sorry." she puts down the hot drink in front of him who's now following her movements.
"Enjoy your coffee." She bowed down and quickly walks fast back to the main counter.

"What happened to her?" Taehyung chuckled and asked Jimin while pointing at her.

"Man, she literally froze when she saw Jungkook." Jimin is trying to hold his smile.

Taehyung chuckled, covering his mouth with his fist.
"Kook, you haven't changed. You're still the babe magnet Kookie that we knew." Taehyung teased him.

"Yah! Shut up!" he threw him a crumpled tissue and gave him a death glare. Jimin and Taehyung laugh out loud, but Jungkook remains a poker face.

"If Junhoe was here, he would be so jealous," Jimin said while laughing which makes his eyes look smaller.

"What?!" Jungkook's eyebrows crossed after hearing what Jimin said.

"Junhoe has a huge crush on Sana. He's courting her for months now." Jimin answered while smiling widely.

"Ahh." He nodded his head.

"But she always keeps on rejecting him," Taehyung added, laughing at their best friend's misfortune in love.

"What the!" Jungkook reacted, smirking, and shakes his head.

"Minhyun-ssi, who's that guy with Jimin and Taehyung?" Sana asked her best friend as soon as she was back from serving the coffee.