43

Author's POV

Author's POV

"Please don't leave, Sana. Jungkook wants you to stay here. You two might not be okay now but he still wants to protect you. So please, stay." Taehyung said to Sana before he left.

Sana emits a heavy and long sigh once again. Taehyung's words are still repeating in her thoughts.

Since Taehyung left, she was struggling to make a decision about whether to leave the place or not.

And now, she finally made up her mind.

Sana straightened up her body and took her phone out from her pocket. She dialed Dahyun's number.

"Yes, Sana? I'm almost there." Dahyun answered the call.

"I'm sorry Dahyun but-" Sana took a deep sigh before uttering the next words.
"But I'm not leaving," She finally said.

Right after Sana informed Dahyun, she bid goodbye and immediately took her brown coat, and ran out of the apartment. She wants to see Jungkook now. After all that Taehyung said, she realized a lot of things. That Jungkook cares for her. That he's trying to protect her from Sora all this time without her knowing it. Sana thought how she didn't realize it.

Yes, Jungkook didn't keep his promise to her. He made a mistake for hiding secrets to her.
But Sana made a mistake as well. And that was, she didn't give Jungkook a chance to explain himself. She didn't let him explain because she was consumed by her emotion-the emotion of betrayal.

She thought Jungkook betrayed her but she was wrong. She thought he was so selfish but the truth is, he's selfless.

He took care of her. He puts her first before anything else; her security, her well-being, and her happiness. Jungkook was there when she needed him. Whenever there's a thunderstorm, he was there to comfort her.
Even if she broke up with him and pushed him away, he still wants the best for her.

And about last night, Sana knew it wasn't a dream. She knew Jungkook really did visit her that night. He was there sang her a lullaby. He didn't break his promise of staying by her side.

Sana saw her reflection in the mirror inside the elevator. Her tears fell off down to her face after realizing those things.
'Taehyung was right. All he said was right that-Jungkook truly loves me.' Sana said to herself.

So Sana wants to see Jungkook now and wants to tell him she forgives him. But... where can she find him?

Sana wipes off her tears and dials Jungkook's number. She bit her fingernails anxiously while waiting for him to answer the call. But to her dismay, he wasn't answering the call.