11: Getting To Know Each Other

"What? Date?" Jungkookclarifies

clarifies.
He gaped at her, feeling dumbfounded by her words.
He can't believe Sana will say that out of the blue. It's unusual for a girl to invite a guy on a date.

Sana nodded her head with a closed mouth smile.
"Yes, I mean a friendly date. We need to get to know each other. How can we work together if we don't know and trust each other?" Sana shrugged her shoulders with hands out.

"Is that even necessary? We can work together without doing that. And besides, I don't have time for that nonsense." Jungkook coldly rejected her idea.

"Tsk tsk tsk.." Sana shook her head while shaking her index finger at him.
"That won't work, Mr. Jeon. We've been here for more than an hour now and we haven't done any single work." She added with her hands on her waist.
"Aside from that, do you remember what you did to me at the running track? I collapsed because of you. So you owe me something. You don't have any choice but to agree with me." Sana said confidently with an evil smile at the back of her mind.

Jungkook exhales deeply.
'Damn!' He cursed under his breath, she's blackmailing him. If he didn't feel guilty about it, he shouldn't be here and waste his time.
"Fine!!" He said while rolling his eyes and run his hands through his hair.

Sana smiled widely, more on a winning smile. She narrowed her eyes looking at him with an evil smile on her face.

"One Mint Choco Ice Cream please," Jungkook said to the cashier who is taking their orders

"One Mint Choco Ice Cream please," Jungkook said to the cashier who is taking their orders. They are now at Baskin Robbins near the Han River. Sana forced him to buy ice cream first so they can eat something while walking and talking at the riverside since it's very hot outside. The summer season has just started.

"You like Mint Choco? Your tastebuds are.. weird." Sana reacted twitching her lips.

Jungkook just gave her a cold look and huffed.
'What's wrong with her?' he mentally complained.
He's starting to get annoyed with her, she's very noisy, talkative, and most of all, Jungkook's most hated, she is clumsy.

"Mine is Cotton Candy Ice Cream please," Sana said smiling brightly to the cashier.
"Cotton Candy? Wtf. That's too childish." Jungkook whispered mockingly, giving his revenge to her.