31: New Home

"Jungkook-ssi, is your friend coming over here? I want to meet her to personally thank her

"Jungkook-ssi, is your friend coming over here? I want to meet her to personally thank her." Sana said as she waited for Jungkook to open the door.

Jungkook stops from entering the code in the digital door lock.
"Uh. No, she can't. She's busy preparing for her flight." He made an alibi.

"Ahh. I hope I can meet her before she leaves." Sana whispered. Jungkook just smirked. He began to feel guilty but like he said he doesn't have any choice. He continued entering the code and opens the door.

"Wow!" Sana exclaims in amusement as they enter the apartment unit.
"It looks brand new. Are you sure someone lives here?" Sana reacted scanning the whole place.

"Yeah. My friend really took care of her place. That's why she wanted someone to look after this unit while she's gone." Jungkook answered while bringing all her luggage inside.
Sana puts down the box she's holding and offers to help him.
"I can do this. You can check the whole area." Jungkook refuses this time.
Sana said okay then check first the living room. There is a medium-size beige sofa with a wooden center table, in front of it is a wide flat-screen television There's also a balcony outside next to the living room.
Next, she checks the kitchen. She amused to see modern kitchen appliances like an electric stove, coffee maker, and a lot more. She then opens the two-door refrigerator and her eyes widen to see a lot of food inside it. Sana covers her mouth in disbelief.
"Jungkook-ssi, why is there a lot of food inside the fridge?" Sana called out Jungkook's attention. He stops and walks towards her. Jungkook scratches his nape and said.
"I bought you food so you won't eat those instant noodles." He said then left Sana in the kitchen to avoid more questions from her.

Sana pouted and closed the fridge. She then proceeds to check the bathroom then the bedroom.
"Wow. Daebak!" She compliments the whole place. The apartment is not too big and not too small. Just the right size for her. And it's more modern and spacious compared to her last apartment.

"Thank you, Jungkook-ssi," Sana said in a soft voice. Jungkook stops from what he's doing and stares at her.
"If it wasn't for you I'm probably sleeping outside the apartment tonight." She fakes a chuckle and gazes at him with a sincere look.
"Thank you," Sana said for the last while flashing her white teeth.

Jungkook smiled back. He raised his right hand and patted her head. Sana suddenly feels heat on her cheeks, she's blushing because of what Jungkook did.
Minhyun used to do that to her, she must be used to it but she doesn't know why she suddenly feels butterflies in her stomach when Jungkook patted her head.

Jungkook noticed her facial reaction. He saw Sana is blushing. He stops immediately and put down his hand. There's an awkward silence in the air.

"By the way, we need to set up your fingerprint and password on the digital door lock," Jungkook said breaking down the awkward atmosphere.
Sana smiled and followed Jungkook in the doorway outside the unit.