06

Today is the second day of class, so far Sana's class went well on the first day and she already met all her professors

She entered the room for her first subject. Their professor said yesterday they will start their research paper writing this week and he decided to create a group of two to make it.

Sana sat down and settled herself and put down her bag on the floor.
She's staring at the main door with her chin resting on her palm while waiting for the professor to come in.
A guy with messy hair wearing an all-black attire, a black hoodie, and ripped fitted black pants, entered the room. She cannot see his face clearly because of the black mask covering half of his face. Her eyes followed him. He walks on his way at the back and sat down lazily on the last chair on the left side. Her eyebrows knitted. She remembered she didn't saw him on the first day.

She heard their professor came in.
He discussed the thesis and in the last part, he's starting to announce the partners. Sana was anxiously waiting for her name to be called and prayed silently that her partner would be responsible and won't give her a headache. She crossed her fingers under the table while waiting.

"Minatozaki Sana!" Her eyes lit up when the professor called Sana's name. Sana raised her right hand to call his attention.
"Your partner is.." He stops and read the paper again.
"Jeon Jung Kook." the professor added.

Sana raised her eyebrow and whispered, 'Huh? Who is that?'
Sana looked around the room and wait for someone to raise a hand.

"Is Jeon Jung Kook around?" The professor called out.
"I'm here!" Someone in the back answered. Her eyes went wide, he sounds familiar. She turns to her back. He already removed his mask and it's him. The guy wearing a black hoodie is the same guy he met several times, the snobbish guy-Taehyung and Jimin's friend.

Sana's eyes and mouth widen.
"Okay, you're thesis partner is Minatozaki Sana, over here." The professor said pointing in her direction, then proceed to call other names after.

'Ohh so his name is Jeon Jung Kook.'

Sana glanced at him again but he just shook his head and rolled his eyes on the side. He seemed didn't care at all. And Sana started to get nervous and worried at the same time.

She faces the front again and let out a heavy sigh.

'Looks like I'm going to have a hard time in the coming days.' She mumbled to herself and closed her eyes forcibly.

Bell just rang, Sana is planning to talk to the guy about the project. She thought they need to start as soon as possible because, for her, time is gold.

She saw him exit the main door with a phone on his ear, she walked towards him and followed him.

"Jimin-ah, where are you now? My class just ended." Jungkook talks over to his phone on his ear.