41

Author's POV

Author's POV

"Haena-ah, what are you doing here?" Sana was surprised to see her sister at the doorstep of her home.

"Unnie, let's go somewhere far away, and let's escape from this life." Her sister Haena said to her.
"What? What are you talking about?" Seina was confused about why she suddenly said that.
Haena looks in panic. She's sweating and she looks pale.
"Are you okay?" Seina asked her sister with a worried face.
"I'm fine. Let's go?" But Haena answered while smiling.
"Minhyun said he will pick me up later. He said he will take me somewhere. Why are you guys suddenly wants to go out with me?" Seina chuckled silently.
"No, I'll go with you. Let's go?" Haena drags her out of the house.
"Do we really have to do that now, Haena? There's a thunderstorm." Seina said while looking outside the door.
"We have to go now. They're following me, Unnie."

"Who's following you?" Seina's brows crease asking her sister.

"Don't mind me." Haena drags Seina to the car.
"No, we should use your car," Haena added.

Seina doesn't have a choice but to go with her sister. They're now both wet because of the rain.
Haena took over the car and drove Seina's car this time. She drove so fast although it's raining really hard. There are lightning and thunder. And Seina starting to get nervous.
"Unnie, drive slowly." Seina reminded her but she's not listening.
"Yah! Why are you acting like that? What really happened?" Seina asked again with a worried voice.
"Seina-ya, I will tell you everything later. I will explain everything. You need to know something. I know who killed your.."
Then a bright light flashes to their faces and they both scream, and the sound of the truck crashes their car.

Sana woke up gasping for air. She's dreaming of that incident again. Her whole body is full of sweat. She broke down and sobbed like a child while hugging her knees.
She lied down again and curled up her body.

'Jungkook..' She whispered under her breath and soon she fell asleep while crying.

' She whispered under her breath and soon she fell asleep while crying