Prologue

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go, some stay for a while and leave footprints in our hearts, and we are never, ever the same again

some stay for a while and leave footprints in our hearts,
and we are never, ever the same again."

"Hi, Love." Jungkook kneeled on the grass and laid down a bouquet of white Lilies he brought with him.

"How are you doing there? Did the angels treat you well there?" he said in a low voice while touching the engraved marble tombstone in front of him.

Kim Hae Na
May 15, 1999 - August 11, 2018

"I'm sorry I haven't visited you for a while. You know that I need to be away to heal from the pain when you're gone."
He sighed.
"Although I was far away but you're always in my heart," he mumbled silently and sat down on the grass.

"But don't worry love I'm finally staying here for good. I will come and visit you very often, I promise."

He stared for a long time.

"I miss you so much," he whispered under his breath.

He took a deep sigh and lowered his head while playing with his fingers.
It's been almost two years when she's gone but the pain inside him still lingers. He misses her every day.

Suddenly he felt his phone vibrates from inside his front pocket. He slid his right hand inside and get the phone to answer the call.

"Jeon!" Someone exclaimed from the other line before he could say a word.

He knows this deep voice. It was his friend.
"Taehyung?" he blurted.

"You're really finally back! Where are you?" Taehyung excitedly asked.

"I'm here at the cemetery. Wait, where did you get my number?" His eyebrows crossed.

"Secret!" Taehyung said in a teasing voice.
"I miss you, bro! Let's meet up later. We have a lot of things to catch up." He added. Taehyung misses his best friend who's been away for 2 years.

"Fine. Text me later where to meet up. Bye!" Jungkook was about to hang up the call but he heard Taehyung shouted from the other line.

"Yes, Tae?" He asked with full of curiosity.

"I have something to ask you later. It's very important." Teahyung mumbled.
He said okay and dropped the call.

He slid his phone back in his pocket and stared at the tombstone again.

He stayed for a couple of minutes, telling stories at the tomb. He's talking although no one is listening to him.

After almost an hour, he stood up and shake the grass off out of his black pants.
"I have to leave now, Love. Your cousin wants to meet up with me. I promise I will be back again tomorrow." Jungkook mumbled and touched the grave for the last time.