Epilogue

"Please tell me that I'm not dreaming," I whispered while embracing the body of the woman I'm longing to embrace

"Please tell me that I'm not dreaming," I whispered while embracing the body of the woman I'm longing to embrace. I'm afraid that this might be a dream, that she might be lost in the air anytime.

"You're not dreaming, Jungkook. I'm here. I'm finally here." Sana whispered back to my ear.

I tightened my arms and feeling the warmth of her embrace. Tears kept on falling. It's no longer tears of pain but tears of joy that after so long of waiting, Sana finally came back.

Sana responded to my embrace, she rubs my back while resting her chin on the crook of my neck. It's a long embrace that both of us don't want to let go of.

Sana broke the embrace but her arms are still clinging to my shoulder while my arms are wrap around her waist. Sana pulled out her right arm to wipe off the tears that are streaming down to my face.
"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I'm sorry for what I did to you before." She said while staring at me closely. Guiltiness is very evident in her eyes.

I shook my head, pursing my lips.
"Ssshhh... Don't mention it anymore. What's important, you're back now"

Sana smiled and bobbed her head. We're staring at each other's gaze, lovingly. I place my palm on the side of her face, caressing her cheek, and examine her face. Nothing has changed except she looked more beautiful now. Her hair grew longer. And her eyes are even brighter now.

"I miss you," I whispered, resting my forehead against her.

Sana closes her eyes and lets out a sigh.
"I miss you too, Jungkook. You have no idea how I missed you too." She responded.

"I'm sorry it took so long for me to come back. There's a lot of things that happened when I was away." Sana opened up with her eyes replaced with so much pain.

I leaned away with brows knitted together. "Why? What happened?"

Sana didn't speak up. She's taking the courage to say to me everything that happened to her.

"Did you know? I went to San Francisco last year and they informed me you didn't have your heart transplant. Why? What happened?"

"That's true," Sana mumbled.
"When we arrived, they told us the heart that was supposed to be mine wasn't functioning at all. Dad was so devastated at that time. We quickly moved to the nearest state and tried our luck to look for a possible donor. We do found some but ended up with different complications until we still didn't get one." Sana stops to grab some air.

"And then one day, they informed me they finally found one. The operation was successful. I'm regaining my strength until I noticed someone is missing." Sana lowered her head and tears began to be visible in her eyes.

"It's dad."

My mouth opened wide. "Why? Where is he?"

Sana swallowed and looked me in the eyes.
"He's there." She said pointing something at my back. I looked back and my eyes widened. She's pointing at one of the tombstones on the ground.