28

Jungkook is watching Sana carefully at the counter of the coffee shop

Jungkook is watching Sana carefully at the counter of the coffee shop. He can feel the sadness in her eyes.
He sighed as he recalls how she cried when she told him the news about her scholarship. He knows how important it is for her. He felt sad and worry about Sana.
Jungkook clenched his fist for he knows who is behind this.
He sighs. He needs to think about how to help Sana's situation now.

He faces Taehyung beside him.
"Tae, do you know the process of the scholarship and how it works?" Jungkook asks.

Taehyung rubs his chin with his fingers while thinking.
"Tzuyu said it wasn't easy to get a scholarship. It requires hard work and dedication. Before they get that, they have to prove themselves if they are worthy to get the scholarship. They took different kinds of exams. I can see how Tzuyu worked hard for that. And once they have it, they should maintain high grades." Taehyung explains.
"Do you remember how mad I was of you when you gave Sana a hard time with your thesis? Because her scholarship might be taken off from her. That's how important it is for her." Taehyung continued.

Jungkook exhaled. He remembers how stupid he was before for doing that to Sana. He let out a sigh again.

"Do you know the grounds of canceling the scholarship?" Jungkook asked Taehyung another question with a creased forehead.

"According to Tzuyu if they can't maintain their grades at least in two subjects, they will revoke the scholarship." Taehyung replied.

Jungkook crossed his eyebrows. He knows Sana has been doing great in school. He can see how dedicated Sana in terms of school works.
'This is unfair.' He muttered to himself.

"Why, Kook?" Taehyung is now confused as he can see in his facial expression.

"I will tell you later. I have to go." He stood up and left the place.

" He stood up and left the place

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon but this is the decision of the board. We can't change it anymore." Miss Yu said, who is the director of the scholarship department.

Jungkook tries to calm himself. He went to the director's office trying to convince her to not cancel Sana's scholarship.