18

Jungkook sighed several times thinking about Sana's handwriting

'Could she be the one?'
'That's impossible.'
He mumbled multiples times to himself.

"How's your date last night, Jimin-ah?" Junhoe asked in a teasing voice.

"Yah! Don't ask me that again. I got a headache each time I remember what happened last night. I didn't know Mina was at the coffee shop as well. Good thing I got to excuse myself and ran away." Jimin complained with arms over his chest.

Junhoe and Taehyung laugh with their fist on their mouth while smacking their laps. They notice Jungkook wasn't laughing but instead just staring in anywhere.

"Yah, Jungkook-ah!" Taehyung called him.
"Kook!" Junhoe called as well clapping his hands in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook was startled and went back to his senses.
"Yes?" He asked with a puzzled look.

"You were staring in the air the whole time. Why?" Taehyung asked.

"Uhh. I was just thinking about something." Jungkook said in a deep voice.

"Wae? Care to share what is it?" Jimin interrupted.

Jungkook scratches his temples and leans forward.
"Earlier, I went to the library to meet up Sana. She handover me her handwritten copy of the questionnaire for our thesis project. She has good handwriting and when I'm done reading it, in the last part she wrote her name in an italic cursive way. And... " Jungkook explained to his friends.

"And then what?" Junhoe asked.

"You remember the note I found at the grave along with the flowers?" Jungkook asked them.

"Yeah." The three said in unison.

"That note and Sana's handwriting looked like the same."Jungkook finally said what's bothering his mind.

The three flinched after hearing what Jungkook said.

"Wait, let me get it from my car." Jungkook left and went to his car to get the note and the paper Sana gave to him.

"Wow, it looked really almost the same." Jimin reacted.

"Could it be possible she's the one we're looking for?" Jungkook asked with eyebrows crossed.

"I don't know, Kook. Many people know calligraphy and have the same handwriting. Maybe Sana just knows how to do calligraphy. But I still don't know. Why don't you ask her?" Taehyung gave his point of view.

Jungkook was silent. He doesn't know if he can ask her.

"If you want, there are professionals who know how to read handwriting and can analyze if this note and Sana's handwriting are the same. I think they are called Handwriting Analysis Experts." Jimin suggested.

"That's cool. So, there's a possibility that Sana and the person we're looking are the same?" Junhoe asked.
"Cause as far as I know Sana hasn't gone to an operation. But I don't know too. I'm courting her before but I don't know her background." Junhoe added.