05

Jungkook sighed as he sat down on the big couch at the coffee shop

"I'm sorry, Kook. We fail twice today." Taehyung said with a dropped shoulder.

Jungkook just smacks his shoulder and just gave him a small smile and nod. They are tired of going to different flower shops but in the end, they didn't get any answer.

Jimin walked towards their table while holding a tray with two glasses of water.
"Here, drink this water." He said after laying down the tray on the table.
And the two drink it immediately.

Jimin sat down as well.
"I made research and asked a friend who's taking medicine about the process of a heart transplant." He said to Jungkook and Taehyung.

Jungkook puts down the glass and leans forward to listen to what Jimin is going to tell.
"He said before the heart transplant, there's a lot of tests and evaluation to be done to match the donor's heart and the recipient, like the blood type, body size and a lot more. So basically that person has the same blood type as Haena and about the body size, he said it also important in heart matching, as the donor's heart should fit comfortably inside the recipient's rib cage." Jimin stated.
Jungkook and Taehyung blinked their eyes multiple times and absorbed what Jimin just said.
"So, I realized that person who has Haena's heart now has the same body size as her." He added.

"You mean it could be a girl?" Taehyung asked.
Jimin shrugged his shoulder.
"I'm not sure. Maybe it could a girl, or even a kid since Haena is petite. I don't know." He answered.

"That makes sense," Taehyung commented.

"Haena's blood type is a rare one," Jungkook mumbled looking in the air.

"What's her blood type?" Jimin asked.
"It's AB negative." He answered.
"What? So, the recipient is so lucky to match Haena's heart then." Taehyung blurted.

"Yeah.." He whispered. He ran his fingers through his hair and thought how is he going to find that person now.

"It's okay, Kook. We will find that person one day." Taehyung said while pats his shoulder, trying to cheer him up.
He just nods his head.

"Anyway Kook, school is about to start next week. Are you going to enroll this coming school year?" Jimin changed the topic after seeing him so stressed out.

"Uhmm yeah." he simply replied. He doesn't care about the school, to be honest, all he wants now is to find that person.

"Nice!" Jimin exclaimed excitedly.

"Yah Jimin-ah, I didn't know you had an ex huh?" Jungkook said to Jimin out of the blue.

Jimin's small eyes widen.
"Wha-what?" he's stammering.

"We saw Mina earlier at the flower shop, so I introduced her to Jungkook," Taehyung said to Jimin.

"Ohh. She's still working there?" He said in a low voice.
Taehyung gave him a teasing look while moving his eyebrows.
Jimin punched his arm which made him groan in pain.
"Aish!" Taehyung gave Jimin a death glare.
Jungkook just facepalms himself, felt embarrassed of their childish fight.
They never changed, he thinks.