29

Jungkook rolled his body from side to side of the bed

Jungkook rolled his body from side to side of the bed. He can't sleep. He was in that situation for a long time. His mind can't get off about the hug Sana gave him earlier.

He quickly got up and groaned as he pulled his hair. He felt embarrassed for his reaction while Sana hugged him. He was stiffened. He looked like a statue, he didn't even respond to her hug because of tremendous shock. His heart was pounding so loudly. He wondered if Sana did hear it for she was so close to his heart.
Jungkook lied down again and covered his body with the blanket.

'What is wrong with me?' He mentally grumbles as he switched his body on the other side of the bed.

Jungkook felt sleepy while listening to their professor. He slept at 3 am in the morning. And it's because of the same reason. He thought of Sana the whole night.
He massages his temple for he felt his head starting to feel heavy.

"Are you okay, Jungkook?" Sana asked who is sitting next to him. She held his arm while looking at him. Jungkook lifts his head and looks back at her. Worriedness is now drawn on Sana's face.

"I'm fine. I just had a mild headache." Jungkook answered and smiled at her.
Sana gave him an are-you-sure look. Jungkook nodded again and gave her a warm smile.

Their class just ended. Sana picked up her notebooks while looking at Jungkook.
"I was about to invite you to my apartment to work with the rest of our thesis tonight. And since you're not feeling well, I will let this pass so you can take a rest." Sana said then wear her backpack. Jungkook eyes widened with what he just heard. He stood up suddenly which made Sana startled.

"What? Wait, I'm actually feeling better now." Jungkook said while stretching his neck.

Sana stops because of extreme shock. Her lips slowly turn into a smile. She bites her lips trying to hide the smile.
"A-are you sure?" She asked while stammering.

"Yes. You told me we need to finish the thesis right? Besides, I keep on delaying it. I don't want to be the reason to delay it again." Jungkook murmured as an excuse.

Sana nods her head with a blank face.
"Arasseo arasseo. See you later then." She said and wave her goodbye to Jungkook.

Jungkook was remain standing. He tilted his head and realize what he just did. He shut his eyes because of embarrassment.
'Jungkook, you're acting so weird since last night.' He mentally groaned.
'You only promised to protect her not to love her, okay?' Jungkook reminded himself. He sighed and then walks out of the room to meet his friends in the lobby.