03

"Hi, Sana! You're back

"Hi, Sana! You're back." Mina greeted her when she entered the glass door of the flower shop.

"Thank you for allowing me to go out for a while." Sana grinned at her and grab her jeans apron and wear it.

"It's okay so that you won't be late on your next job later and Minhyun won't scold you." Mina smiles widely with her signature gummy smile while picking up the flowers from the large vases.
Sana was so happy to have such a supportive friend like Mina.

"Since you're here, can you help me arrange these flowers? Someone will pick this up in a few minutes." Mina said while holding a bunch of different flowers in her hands.

"Sure." She gladly said and help her.

"By the way Sana, why do you always go to that place every day?" Mina asked all of a sudden and glanced at her while she cuts the stem of the white rose.

She slightly smiles and lowers her head a little.
"I'm just visiting someone." She simply replied.

"Is it your mom?" Mina asked with her very soft and gentle voice.

"Ahhh.. yeah.." Sana answered in a low voice.

Mina nodded her head slowly.
"You must miss her a lot." She added and gave her a sympathetic smile.
Sana glanced at her and just smile sadly.

And in a few minutes, they're done making the bouquet.
"You're doing great, Sana. I like the color combination and the way how you match the flowers, it's beautiful. Good job!" Mina compliments her and that made her smile genuinely.

"Thanks to you, Mina. Thanks for allowing me to arrange the flowers I always bought. It helps a lot." Sana said while cleaning up the table.

"Yaahh.. You always do great in many things." She elbowed her side lightly.

They heard the door open, and a man wearing an oversized gray t-shirt and ripped jeans entered the shop.
Mina went to the counter to entertain the customer.
Sana continued cleaning the table.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Mina greeted.

"Hi, I'm the one who called to pick up the flowers." He said to her.
Sana's eyes narrowed when she heard the voice. The sound of the voice suddenly gives goosebumps to her body and her heart started to beat fast.

She feels weird.
She just heard that voice and why it feels like she knows it. It sounds familiar to her.

She turned her back to see that person but there are white shelves with flowers displayed covering the main counter. Her head tilted to peek on the small space through the shelf but still can't see the man. She decided to walk slowly on the way to the counter to look at the person.
Sana heard him again talking to Mina about the payment.
Her eyes still narrowing, confused about who's the owner of that voice.