09

Jungkook is now staring at a sleeping Sana on the bed with an oxygen mask on her mouth and nose

Jungkook is now staring at a sleeping Sana on the bed with an oxygen mask on her mouth and nose. After she collapsed, he immediately ran her to
the clinic.
He still remembered the moment she collapsed, her face was so pale and her sweats were so cold. He carried her running on the way to the clinic. He was in panicked at that time.

For him, she looks so weak but he never thought that she will pass out by just running on the field.

He's sitting beside the bed while watching her pale face. He's been there for almost an hour now and Sana hasn't been awake until now.

Jungkook suddenly felt guilty. He never expected this will happen.
He was at that place to think about what Taehyung told him about her. He decided to agree to work on the thesis with her but he doesn't know how to tell her, after how he treats her in the past few days.
Jungkook took a deep sigh and lower his head.
He stood up and decided to buy a bottle of water so she can drink it when she wakes up. He left the clinic and went to the cafeteria.

He is now walking back to the clinic while staring at the bottled water he is holding now. He was about to open the door but he stops when he heard a sound of a guy.

"What is wrong with you Sana? What came to your mind and you did that?!" A guy raised his voice with full of worriedness.
Jungkook peeked on the door, he saw two person's back, a girl with blue hair is sitting beside her while the guy who yelled is standing with hands on his waist. Sana is already awake now and sitting on the bed. He saw Sana lowered her head while frowning.

"You know it's bad for your body! How many times do I have to remind you that?!" The guy added, still mad.

"I'm sorry. It will never happen again." Sana muttered with a low voice but enough for Jungkook to hear it. She still lowers her head not looking at the two people beside her.
The guy shook his head in disbelief. He looks so disappointed in Sana but Jungkook can see how worried he is about Sana.

"Minhyun-ssi, that's enough. Sana already said sorry and she promised to not do it again. Let's just take her home so she can rest properly." The girl with the blue hair said.

Jungkook slowly pulls the door to close it. He decided to left the clinic since someone is now looking after Sana.

While he's walking away, Jungkook sucked his lips while thinking about what happened earlier. He can't get off his mind the scene he witnessed at the clinic a while ago. He's confused about why her friends are acting like that, especially the guy.

'You know it's bad for your body!"
The words of what the guy said are now echoing his mind.

"What's bad for her body?
Running? How come running is bad for her body?" He mumbled to himself.