14

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

"Huh?" Sana was very shocked by what I just did to her.

"I said, stop doing that. I hate it." I said with an emotionless face still gripping her wrist.

Sana's gaze landed on my grip.
"Yaah!!" she shoved my handoff from her wrist, she looks pissed off.
"What are you talking about?" Sana spoke glaring at me.

"You're biting the top of the pen. It's a bad habit." I frankly said to her.

Sana huffed and exhaled in disbelief.
"I'm sorry if it bothers you, okay. But this is how I relieve my stress." Sana defended herself.

"Still it's a bad habit," I said in a firm voice.

Sana shakes her head at me and continues writing.

Haena and Sana may have similar mannerisms but they are totally different. Haena would immediately say sorry after I remind her about that, unlike Sana who is very, let's just say hard-headed.

"To be honest Jungkook, what annoys me is the way you grip my wrist tightly and I was really surprised." Sana frankly said.
That's one of the differences between them, Sana is very frank while Haena is very shy and reserve about her feelings.

'Ugh! Why am I even comparing her to Haena?" I mentally scold myself.

I caught her still glaring at me.
I sighed and apologized to her.
"I'm sorry about that."

I didn't even know why I suddenly stop her. Maybe because of my reflexes, it automatically responds to the situation, because I always stop Haena from doing that almost every day when we're together.

I heard Sana sigh.
"It's okay. I'm sorry about my reaction too. I was just surprised, I mean more on shocked." Sana apologizes too.

"It's okay. I totally understand." I responded but with no emotion.

"Anyway, shall we continue with our brainstorming?" She asked, smiling now.

I nod my head, still with no emotion on my face.

"Hmm. Why not we go on a little walk?" Sana suggested after looking up.

I took a deep breath and then sigh.
'There we go again." I mentally rolled my eyes.

" I mentally rolled my eyes