08

Sana is sitting on a wide grassy field

The wind blows through her face that makes her baby hair sway away from her face.
She is staring at something in front of her. She's been in that position for almost an hour now.

She exhales heavily.

"Who are you to tell me that?! And who are you to interfere with my personal life?! You're just a stranger."
"You don't know what pain and struggles I have gone through, so you don't have the right to tell me what to do."

Jungkook's words are kept on repeating in her mind.

'Have I gone too much?' Sana asked the tombstone in front of her.

'But all I want is to do the project and help him as well.' She added and sigh deeply.

"What am I gonna do now?" She mumbled under her breath.

"Please help me." She said to the grave before her.

Sana glanced at her wristwatch. Her eyes widen. She forgot she has work in the coffee shop this afternoon. She left the place and hurriedly ran to the coffee shop.

"Sana-ssi!" Minhyun called her when he saw Sana panting on the glass door of the shop

"Is Manager around?" She asked in between her breath.

"No, she went out for a while," Minhyun answered.

Sana let out a sigh of relief and walk to the main counter.

"I thought I'm going to get scolded by from Manager Lee when I came in." She said, still panting while holding her chest.

"Yah, Sana-ya! Where have you been and why are you running? You know that it's not good for your body." Minhyun never minds what she just said, but instead, he's scolding her for what she just did, running.

"Yeah. I know that, Minhyun-ssi. I'm sorry." She answered in a low voice.
She looks like a kid scolded by her big brother.