21

Jungkook smirked while staring at the food in front of him

Jungkook smirked while staring at the food in front of him. His friends were right that the Cheese Kimbap Sana made looks really delicious. It is beautifully made with colorful sides as a garnish. It has also cute little toothpick on the top of it.

"Kiyowo.."
Another smile forms on the side of his lips. He can really see Sana has put so much effort into making it just for him.

"Uh-huh. Did I just caught you smiling by just staring at the food?" Taehyung blurted as he appeared from nowhere, sitting in front of Jungkook while holding a tray. His smile fades right away and now making a blank face.

"What? Jungkook is smiling for the first time again? It's miracle!" Jimin reacted smiling with both his eyes and mouth.
Taehyung, Jimin, and Junhoe are now sitting at the table again with trays in front of them.

"I never knew that Cheese Kimbap is the only thing on earth can make you smile again after how many years, Kook." Taehyung jokingly said while picking up his chopsticks.

Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes and sigh. They will surely tease him the whole time.

"Yeah. Or is it because it's from Sana?" Jimin teases Jungkook as well.

"You guys are unbelievable." Jungkook simply shook his head to his friends. Then he starts eating the kimbap.

"Jeon Jung Kook! Can you please be honest with me. Are you starting to like my Sana?" Junhoe suddenly asked with food in his mouth.

"Yah! Junhoe-ya, finish that food first." Taehyung smacks Junhoe's arm beside him while laughing.

"Yeah. Don't speak when your mouth is full. Is that right?" Jimin interrupted saying in English while smiling widely.
"Babo! It's talk. Don't talk when your mouth is full." Taehyung exclaimed confidently correcting Jimin.
"You're more babo! They're just the same!" Junhoe blurted mocking the two and they all laugh.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was frozen by Junhoe's question. Is he starting to like Sana?
He mentally shook his head.
'No way, that's impossible.'

"Kook, why are you always spacing out?" Taehyung called his attention.

Jungkook scratches his head.
"Ah. Nothing. I was just thinking about something." He made an excuse.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked while picking up his food.

Jungkook's eyes wandered everywhere thinking about what to say.
"Uhm. About.." He's stuttering.
"Ahh yeah.." Jungkook exclaimed after an idea comes to his mind.
"Taehyung-ah, what can you say about people who's scared of thunder and lightning just like your sister?" Jungkook asked leaning forward to the table.