27

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

I'm sitting inside my car outside Sana's apartment. After that incident earlier at the cemetery, I waited for Aunt Sora to leave first before looking for Sana. I look for her at the nearest place but I cannot see her. I don't know where to find her. I tried the Han River but she was not there as well.
It took me more than an hour to look for her but still, I can't see her.
So I decided to try to check on her apartment. And when I arrived, I saw the light on her bedroom was on. I guess she's home.
I wonder how is she now.
Is she crying inside her room now?

I look down and remember what I witnessed earlier.

Flashback.

I visited Haena since it's her death anniversary today. I took a deep sigh upon remembering her death 2 years ago.
How can time flies so fast?
It feels like it just happened yesterday when I received a call with the news of her death. I can still remember the pain I have felt at that time. It still hurts until now but it's more bearable than before. Am I starting to move on?
Is this the feeling of moving on?
I sigh.

I don't think so. I sigh again.

I stayed for a few more minutes until I notice it's starting to get dark.
I stood up and bid my goodbye to Haena. I turn around and saw a familiar figure from afar walking towards this direction. My heart skipped a beat when I clearly saw that it was Sana. I immediately look at the nearest place I can hide. Fortunately, there is a small mausoleum near Haena's tomb. I ran. I felt extremely nervous. Sana almost caught me. Good thing I saw her first. I let out a sigh of relief when I reach the back of the mausoleum and hide.

I peeked and saw her sitting now in front of Haena's tomb now. I can see her face clearly. I can see how sad she is. I can see the pain in her eyes. She mumbled a word but I cannot hear it.
Not far away from her, I saw Aunty Sora approaching Haena's tomb. My heart suddenly beats fast.

"What are you doing here?" I heard she shouted at the back of Sana.
Sana was greatly surprised. I can see she stops, closes her eyes, and inhale before turning to face Aunt Sora which made her huffed and rolled her eyes to Sana.

"How dare you coming and visiting my daughter's tomb?!" She added. I can see the fire in her eyes.
"Look at you, you're alive and kicking while my daughter is lying there lifeless." She added giving Sana a death glare.
"Your father is doing a great job in hiding you, huh?" Sana stepped backward when Aunt Sora walked towards her. Although I can't see Sana's face I can feel she's scared. I can see from the back she was panting while holding her chest.

"I can believe this. How can you face her knowing that you're the reason why she died?! How I wish you're the one who died instead of my daughter!"
"You're the reason she died!" Aunt Sora shouted again to her face. A look of pure hatred plastered on her face. She is blaming her for Haena's death.
I can see Sana was trembling. And I can see her shoulder is moving. Is she crying?
My heart hurts what I see. I wanted to come over and take Sana away from her but I can't.