42: Words of His Heart

Author's POV

Author's POV

Sana let out a long and heavy sigh while slouching at the couch. She's staring in the air and reflecting on what happened and what she heard from Taehyung earlier.

Flashback...

"Taehyung?" Sana exclaimed in a surprised tone.

"Hi, Sana, or should I say... Hi cousin?"
Taehyung beams and waves his hand to her.

Sana's jaw dropped and her eyes widened to see an unexpected guest today.
"Taehyung-ah, What are you doing here?" She stuttered with wide-open eyes.

"May I come in first?" Taehyung gave her a closed-mouth smile while scratching his nape.

"Yeah, sure." Sana opens the door widely and gestures him to get inside.
Taehyung bows down his head a little thanking Sana for letting him in. But as soon as he went inside, his eyes landed on the few luggage on the doorstep.

"Sana-ssi, are you... leaving?" Taehyung asked after he sat down on the couch.

"Uh, yeah. I'm leaving this apartment today." Sana responded while sitting down.
"Good thing you're here. Please tell Jungkook thank you for letting me stay here." Sana added without emotion.

"Why are you leaving? Jungkook told you to stay here, right?"

Sana smiled bitterly. She assumed Taehyung knows about everything between her and Jungkook.
"Yes, he told me that but I can't take to stay here. I'm not his responsibility and I don't want to be indebted to him." Sana replied with a cold look.

"Sana-ssi.."

"By the way, what are you doing here, Taehyung?" Sana asks before he could say a word.
Taehyung took a deep breath before opening his mouth. "I'm here to talk about you and Jungkook," he uttered looking at her.

Sana huffed and chuckled sharply.
"Did he tell you to come over here and talk to me?"
Taehyung immediately shook his head with a serious look. "No, Sana. He doesn't even know I am here."
Sana's eyebrows crossed together and slightly rolled her eyes. "I don't think we need to talk about it. I already know everything." She replied without showing any interest.

"No, Sana. You don't know everything." Taehyung declared.
Sana's face became empty looking at Jungkook's best friend in front of her. "What?" She mumbled.

"You might think you know everything but you're not," Taehyung answered.
"You didn't know the whole story, Sana."

Sana gulped and stared at him but she broke the eye contact right away. Her breathing started to get heavy because she knows Taehyung was right, she doesn't know the whole story.

Taehyung took the chance to start what he wants to tell Sana. He can't take to be quiet in this situation. He wanted to help fix the problem between them since he knows for himself he can tell Sana everything.