04

"What? I didn't know about that

"What? I didn't know about that. If Aunt Sora and Uncle Haneul really donated Haena's heart I should have known that. Are you sure about that, Tae?" The guy who's wearing a white coat was confused when Taehyung and Jungkook told him about the news of his second cousin.

"Yes, Hyung. Aunt Sora confirmed that to Jungkook. Right, Kook?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook who's now sitting in front of him.

"Yes. I was surprised at first. If you didn't know it, so does it mean only a few people know this?" Jungkook said while looking to Taehyung and Nam Joon.

Nam Joon placed his hands on his chin, thinking.

"Can you help us Hyung? I want to know who received Haena's heart." Jungkook added, begging the older guy who's sitting at the opposite table.

"I have a senior who's a Cardio Surgeon. You can ask her about that but I'm not sure if she will answer all your questions." Nam Joon answered looking to Taehyung and Jungkook.
They both nod their heads.

"Can you tell us her name so we can talk to her?" Taehyung asked.

"Anyway, I can accompany you to her. Let's go." He said and they all stood up.

Dr. Kim Nam Joon accompanied them on their way to the Cardio Surgeon Doctor's clinic who happens to be his Senior when he was still studying medicine way back years ago.

"Here we are." He said and stopped at the white sliding door.
They saw the nameplate plastered on the door.

Dr. Jung Krystal, M.D.
Cardiologist/Cardiovascular Surgeon

He slides the glass door and peeks inside.

"Good afternoon, Dr. Kim." The secretary greeted him.
"Is Dr. Jung around?" He asked her.
"Yes, come in." She responded smiling at him. She left and went inside to another room.
They entered and sat down at the large beige couch in the middle. They are the only people inside the waiting area.
The secretary is back and told them to get inside.

"Dr. Kim!!" A woman with curly ash brown hair wearing a white coat stood up as soon as she saw his junior visiting her on her clinic.

"Hi, sunbaenim. You look more gorgeous each day." Dr. Kim complimented her which made her blush a little.

"Thanks. Anyway, why are you here? Who are they?" she asked pointing to the two boys.

"This is Taehyung my cousin and his friend Jungkook. They are here to ask you some questions if it's okay with you." He answered.

Both Jungkook and Taehyung bowed down to give respect to her.
Taehyung gave her a wide closed mouth smile while Jungkook smiles a little.

Her eyes narrowed.
"Ow-kay... Sure. Glad I'm not busy today. You may sit down." She said and smiled at them.