10

"Ah! It feels so good to finally hang out with you guys

"Ah! It feels so good to finally hang out with you guys. It's been a while when we did this." Junhoe exclaimed while holding a billiard stick. They are now at their favorite billiard hall where they used to play since their senior high years.

"Yeah! I missed this too." Jimin reacted while smiling with his eyes.

Taehyung and Jungkook just smirk. They're still in a cold war after the incident when they're exchanging words because of Sana.

"Kook, I heard you already said yes to Sana. Is it true?" Jimin blurted and smile widely.
Taehyung raised his eyebrows when he heard those words from Jimin.
"Yes." Jungkook simply replied after aiming the billiard ball.
"That's good," Taehyung commented with a blank face.
They glanced at him.

There is silence for a few seconds.

"Yaaah! I noticed you two are not talking to each other after that incident at the school garden." Jimin broke the silence.
"Jungkook, Taehyung is just concern about Sana that's why he's acting like that." Jimin pointed Jungkook who's now playing with his tongue inside his mouth.
"And you too Taehyung, Jungkook has already agreed to work with Sana, so you should forget about that." Jimin continued looking at Taehyung who's now chewing a fake bubblegum.

"And since it's already solved, you two should reconcile now. Don't let this thing ruin our friendship, okay? " Jimin said this time to them.

The two both nod their heads. Taehyung came over first to hug Jungkook and taps his back and Jungkook did the same thing.
And they both said sorry to each other.

"That's it!" Junhoe shouted while punching in the air and they all laugh.

They are now sitting at the high chair of the billiard hall while holding their drinks.
"I can't believe you agree with Sana, Kook. What makes you changed your mind?" Taehyung begins the topic after sipping his juice.

Jungkook just smirked and chose not to answer the question.

"Good luck, Kook. I heard Sana is very perfectionist, meticulous, and very serious in terms of doing school works." Good thing Jimin interrupted.

Jungkook shook his head.
"I hope I made the right decision." Jungkook sarcastically replied while still smirking.

"How I wish I was on your shoe Kook so that I can spend time with Sana." Junhoe suddenly talk.

Jimin and Taehyung laugh at him.
"Yah Junhoe-yah! How many times Sana rejected you?" Taehyung asked, trying to hold his laugh.

"Countless times," Junhoe replied, holding his chest and pouted.
The two boys laughing their ass out at Junhoe while Jungkook just smirks in disbelief.
"Yah, Jungkook-ah! Don't you dare fall in love with my Sana, okay?" Junhoe warned Jungkook who's now eyes widen. He gave Junhoe a disgusting look and shakes his head.
"That never happens." He said with sureness in his voice.