38

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

I heard the signal tinged. It turns green and WALK sign shows on the pedestrian signal. I'm still trying my best to hide the flowers on my back.
I smiled when I saw Sana take a step on the crosswalk walking towards me.
But my smile fades right away when I hear my phone suddenly rings. I picked it up and answers the call.

"Jungkook-ah.."

My forehead creases. Wait, I know this voice.

"I hope you will like my little surprise for you."

Shortly, I heard a loud bang across the street. I was extremely horrified by what I saw across me.

I drop the flowers on the ground.

My heart stops beating and tears instantly fall to my face when I saw Sana lying on the ground full of blood.

She was hit by a car.

'No! No! This can't be!'

I throw my phone and run as fast as I can towards the woman I love the most, to the woman I think I can't live without.

"SANA!!"

My eyes quickly snap open after hearing the loud shout in my head. My body is full of sweat and I am breathing hard.

Was it a dream? Was it a nightmare?

I sit up straight, my body is shaking and my heart is pounding really fast.

'Fuck! It looks so real! I thought I really lost Sana.
I breathe hard while holding my chest.

'And what the hell, did I just fall asleep while studying?' I mentally cursed.

I sigh really hard. I ran my hands through my face. It's first time for me to have this kind of nightmare and it's the worst nightmare I ever had. I really thought I really lost Sana for real.

'Wait!' I flinched.

I stood up and quickly dialed Sana's number but she's not answering my calls. What if something bad happened to her? I'm starting to panic. You can't blame me, I just woke up from the worst nightmare. Those images are still on my mind.

I quickly took my hoodie and car keys and ran directly to my car. I need to check Sana now. My body is still trembling while driving. I can't think straight right now.
I speed up my car to reach Sana's place right away.

I ran up as fast as I can to her unit. I'm panting hard while pressing the doorbell but Sana is not opening the door. My feet are also now shaking while staring at the door. My eyes glimpsed at the digital doorknob then I realized I have access to her unit. How come I forget about that?
I place my thumb on the fingerprint scanner and the door instantly dinged and slowly open.