07

"Hey, Sana-ssi! What's on your mind? You seemed to be so distracted since you came in

"Hey, Sana-ssi! What's on your mind? You seemed to be so distracted since you came in." Minhyun elbowed Sana who's looking in the air for a quiet time now.

"Uh. Nothing." She plainly replied and get back to work.

"Yah! I know you. I know that look." Minhyun followed and pointed at her.
"Tell me what is it?" He asked seriously this time.

Sana sighed and face him.
"I said it's nothing." She insisted and went to the back of the counter.

Minhyun was dazed by her behavior. Sana used to tell him instantly when something is bothering on her mind. But now, she chose not to tell him. He crossed his arms over his chest. He feels something odd that she might be hiding something.

Today is another day, Jungkook has not been coming to their class for 3 days now

Sana tried to talk to her professor about her concern but he told her he won't change his mind. Not unless Jungkook will drop his class, she can
do the research paper on her own.
At the back of her mind, she hopes he will drop the subject so she wouldn't have a hard time anymore. But there's a part of her she wanted to help him. As Tzuyu said, he used to be so friendly and a happy person before. She wants to help him. To help him be back to his true self again. Because she knows exactly how he felt now.

So, whenever Sana saw him at the campus, she's persistent to talk to him and convince him despite how embarrassed and offended she was. She neverminds it.

Unfortunately, in the end, Jungkook kept on ignoring and rejecting her.

Sana is starting to lose hope. She felt disappointed and thought they're now left behind in their research project.
And since Sana is a competitive type of person, she didn't let these things happen. She doesn't want to lose and fail on this subject since her scholarship is at stake if that's happened. So, she will try her best to convince him no matter what happens. She will use her perseverance to help him as well.

Sana sighed.
She massaged her temple. She didn't get enough sleep for the past few nights, worrying about the project and thinking about what Tzuyu said to her about Jungkook's story. Those things are kept on bothering her mind for days now.

She's now thinking a lot of things about how to persuade him again this time.
She plans to talk to him again later if she will see him around the campus.

Sana lowered down her head and continue massaging her temple. She was surprised when she noticed a familiar guy pass by on the corner of her eyes.

Jungkook attended their class again after 3 days.

'Wow! It's a miracle!' She mockingly whispered to herself.

She looked at him again but his face is still the same cold, poker, blank, emotionless face.
She took a deep sigh and looked at the front.

Sana grabbed her pen and starts to bite the top of it while staring at her notebook.
A few minutes later, their professor came in and started the class.

After class,

"Jungkook-ssi!" Sana called Jungkook. They are now on the walkway outside the building.

"What is it again, Sana?" Jungkook lazily asked her and face her with an annoyed face.
"Are you not tired of convincing me? I said I won't do it!" He added with a firm voice.

"Jungkook-ssi.." Sana mumbled and walked towards him.
"Please. Let's help each other. We're left behind now. And I'm worried about my scholarship." She added with a worried face.

"I said no. Do it on your own. You can not put my name on the paper. It's okay with me. I don't care about it. And I don't care about your scholarship either." He replied with a blank face.
"And why can't you convince our professor to change his mind?" He asked with an irritated look.

"You're unbelievable." Sana blurted. "As much as I wanted to do it my own but Mr. Shin said he can't change it, not unless you drop this subject." Sana started to raise her voice.

He smirked mockingly.
"Then I will drop that subject so you will be at peace now." He said scornfully and walked out.

"Yah!!!!" Sana screamed her lungs out.

Jungkook stops from walking.

"Do you think your dead girlfriend will be happy to see you like this?!" Sana exclaimed out of the blue. She suddenly felt to release all her emotions.
She can't take him anymore. Jungkook is a very tough guy. All she wants is to pass the subject and help him at the same time.

He immediately turns his body to look at her. His face was astounded by her words. He was shocked by how did Sana knows about it.

"What did you just say?" His face darkens.

"I know why are you acting like that, Jungkook-ssi. I understand that you're devastated by your girlfriend's death but please help yourself. Do you think she will be happy to see you like that? You're being rude, cold-hearted, and hard to other people. I know you're not really like that." Sana said with a sympathetic face looking straight to him.

Jungkook licked his lower lip and smirked. He walked slowly towards her.
"You don't know what you're talking about." He said, his jaw is clenching.

"I know what I'm talking about. There's a lot of people have the same problem as you but they chose to move on and continue with their life. Because they knew, it will make their deceased loved one happy. I know-"

"Who are you to tell me that?!" Jungkook raised his voice.
"And who are you to interfere with my personal life?! You're just a stranger."
He scoffed at her.

Students around are starting to look at them.

Sana eyes are now starting to get red. It's the first time someone shouted at her like that.

Jungkook clenched his fist and gave her an intimidating glare.
"You don't know what pain and struggles I have gone through, so you don't have the right to tell me what to do." He said and left her behind.

Sana gulped her own saliva. She held her chest because her heart is beating fast. She wanted to cry but tears are not coming out.

_______________________________________