23: Heart Transplant Details

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

I cannot sleep. It's past midnight. My mind is still running on what I heard from Nana earlier. I know Nana knows something about it.
But why is she looks so scared?
Is there something I need to know?
Is there something behind Haena's death?
I rub my palms on my forehead. I think I'm going to have a headache. There are a lot of things that happened today.

I heard my phone ring. Taehyung is calling.

'Why is he calling at this hour?'

"Taehyung-ah?"

"Kook.." He whispered.

"Why are you whispering?" I asked with a creased forehead.

"I have good news for you," Taehyung whispered.

"I know which hospital we can find the record of Haena's heart recipient." He whispered again. My eyes widen.
"It's in Kangbuk Hospital where Hyung Namjoon works. And do you remember Dr. Jung? The lady doctor we talked to? She's the doctor, that's why I have a feeling she's hiding something." Taehyung continued which made me surprised and puzzled at the same time.

"Taehyung-ah, how did you know about that information?" Jimin rubs his fingers on his chin

"Taehyung-ah, how did you know about that information?" Jimin rubs his fingers on his chin. We are now resting at the school garden where we used to chill out after our classes.

"I'm just trying if my mom knew something since you know that I got the information about Haena's heart donation from her," Taehyung answered and he started to tell them what he did last night, that he already told me from the call.

"So last night, I saw her drinking wine alone in our minibar. I joined her and I tried to talk to her randoms things, she didn't know that I was waiting for her to get drunk so I can ask her a question since knowing that mom is very careless when she's drunk." Taehyung stops to breathe then continues.
"And when she got drunk, I asked her if she knows who's the recipient but she didn't answer. So I tried to ask which hospital and she told me it's in Kangbuk. She even told me that the doctor is a woman. So I remember that Dr. Jung is the only female Cardiologist in that hospital." Taehyung stated.