One | Narcolepsy

• 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •

• 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •

Narcolepsy

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Please read Forewords
° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

"Kim Lyra!"

Miss Cheng yelled and the whole class flinched. Everyone should be familiar with this scenario, some automatically turned their head to me, some doesn't even bother to see the same scene for the hundredth time.

I woke up from the loud voice of my English teacher. My exhausted eyes met Miss Cheng's fierce ones.

Here we go again.

"I'm sorry, Miss Cheng."

"The word sorry means nothing if you continue falling asleep every lesson, Lyra. Tell me, what did you do last night?" Miss Cheng crossed her arms, enjoying the drama she is making.

"I-i didn't do anything..."

"Oh please don't act innocent, Lyra. Students who fall asleep all the time in class are either alcoholics or club girls. Tell me, which one are you?" She raised her eyebrow, smirking. Now everyone's attention is on me.

I chewed my inner cheek, digging my nail into my palms as I swallowed thickly.

"I'm not-t." Tears started to pool, stinging my eyes.

"Are you hearing yourself right?" She chuckled, "dear, you should really test your brain, maybe there's something wrong in there or you should just go to the zoo instead of attending school. I feel like you will do an excellent job cosplaying a koala."

The whole class burst out laughing, the gossips rang in my ear making me sick but she's right, something is wrong with me.

The school bell rang, distracting the students from busy discussing the pathetic girl in class.

"That's all for today class, I'll see you all tomorrow." Miss Cheng dismissed everyone, glaring at me before leaving the classroom.

I lowered my head, staring at my skirt as tears threatened to fall from my eyes. I'm not going to cry, not anymore.

That was humiliating.

Usually, teachers would just scold me when I fall asleep, but this year's English teacher just have to humiliate you with means words, making sure she made you feel uncomfortable enough.