Thirty Eight | A Plan

Thirty Eight

A Plan

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Lyra

It's Wednesday, the seniors are summoned to the school to have extra tutorial lessons as a final push before they are sent to the public exam. I'm incredibly anxious to see the people at school again, especially Jungkook.

It's gonna happen sooner or later, isn't it?

It was a bad start, the first thing I saw in school was Jungkook walking with Yoonjin. His accusations and word choice that day don't leave my mind. But why do I feel still feel the same way for him?

Jungkook's eyes met mine and they stole my breath away. He coldly looked away and kept walking, right past through me.

Excuse me?

He's over you, you should do the same.

I walked into the classroom and sat down on my seat.

"I heard Jungkook broke up with her on his match because she fell asleep or something." The girls snickered a few desks next to me.

We didn't even date.

That's how disgusting rumours are, 99% of them aren't true but people blindly believe them and spread them without fact-checking. Why would people be interested in things that have nothing to do with? It doesn't concern them, one bit. It's simply human nature to gossip and be curious, correct?

"Look! He's here!"

The girl whisper-shouted. A shifted my eyes to my right to see Jungkook walking into the classroom.

I looked back to my front, blinking rapidly as I didn't know what to do. Act normal, yes, act normal.

The class started and I know everything he does even though I don't see him. He took out his pencils, drew something then erased them.

I heard his slow breathing behind me.

It was soothing.

"Ah—" I let out a small yelp when something hit my forehead. I touched where it hurts and saw the white chalk rolling on the floor.