Twenty Two | Crazy Over You

Twenty-Two

Twenty-Two

Crazy   Over   You

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

Jungkook

The way Lyra left in a rush after the exam had me worried sick to the stomach. We barely spoke today and I miss hearing her sweet voice.

Does she have somewhere to go? She could have at least told me.

No, I swear I saw tears in her eyes when she ran out. Her voice was also shaky. She was sad, why?

Because she fell asleep during the exam? Yes, I noticed her sleeping in the middle of the exam so I woke her up. But I thought she doesn't know the questions or she has already finished it? Did she accidentally fell asleep? That's not logical, I don't think anyone can accidentally fall asleep during an exam with the pressure you will be experiencing.

I took out my phone and sent several messages to Lyra. It has been 30 minutes since I've been spamming her with calls and texts but she didn't respond to any of them. She didn't even read my messages.

Shit, what if she's in danger? She can't take the bus alone. Did her brothers pick her up?

"The exam will start in five minutes!" The teacher announced. I nibbled on my lower lip and my feet tapped on the floor as I anticipated for her response.

The worst scenarios started to fill my head and I couldn't sit still anymore. I closed my textbook and shoved it in my backpack. Then I paced out of the classroom.

Ringing the doorbell continuously. I nervously waited for someone to open the door, please be safe Lyra.

Her rounded eyes met mine and I wasted no time and engulfed her with a hug. "You're okay, thank god." I caressed her hair. She's safe.

"Jungkook, you can't be here! I thought you're joking Oh my god, you have to go back to school!" Lyra said flabbergasted and pushed me to my bike. I held her wrist and yanked her to my body.

I stroked her cheeks and examined her face.

"You've been crying," I said, still cupping her face in my hand. It's obvious that she's been crying, the puffy red eyes speak for themselves.